Method for Measuring the Thickness of Low-E Glass
Low-E glass is the country's preferred environmentally friendly building material. It not only has good thermal insulation properties, but also has a high visible light transmittance. The thickness of the Low-E glass can be measured by the LS201 digital glass thickness meter.
Low-E glass, also known as low-emissivity glass, is a film-based product that is coated with multiple layers of metal or other compounds on the surface of the glass. Low-E glass has gradually become the focus of attention because of its excellent performance. It is the preferred environmentally friendly building material in China and even in Europe and America. The thickness of Low-E glass is an important criterion for testing the performance of glass. It can be directly measured by the Linshang LS201 digital glass thickness meter.
The method for measuring the thickness of Low-E glass by digital glass thickness meter LS201:
1. Press the “Power” power button first;
2. Then press the test port of the digital glass thickness meter LS20 against the Low-E glass, press the “Measure” button , the test results will be displayed immediately;
3. In addition, long press the “Select” button to switch the measurement mode.
Low-E glass features:
1. It has good thermal insulation performance, which can effectively control the radiation of solar energy and block the radiation of far infrared. It can effectively reduce the loss of heat in the winter indoors, and it can also block the secondary radiation of outdoor objects after being heated by the sun in summer. The use of Low-E glass can save about 50% of the cooling and heating costs.
2. It has high visible light transmittance and low reflectance, low emissivity, and avoids light pollution.
3. With environmental protection and energy-saving effects, the meter can effectively block the transmission of ultraviolet light, to prevent furniture and other fading.
4. Wide spectrum range and the rich color.
Low-E glass can be tailored to the needs of customers, and is used in large hotels, office buildings, star hotels and various furniture. The Linshang LS201 digital glass thickness meter can be used to measure the thickness of laminated glass and hollow glass windows.
- LS125 UV light meter and UVB probe
- Application of UV germicidal lamp intensity detector in UV disinfection cabinet industry
- Low-E Glass and Low-E Detector
- May Winebottle Be Measured by Glass Thickness Meter?
- Biochem company purchasing 150 LS126C ultraviolet irradiation
- Lampshade Transmittance Meter Measure the Transmittance of PC Lampshade