Paint Thickness Gauge Measuring the Thickness of iphone X Glass Cover
The LS220 paint thickness gauge can be used not only to measure non-magnetic coatings such as paint, varnish, enamel, chrome and galvanizing on ferromagnetism metal substrates such as steel or iron, but also measure Non-conductive coatings such as paint, anodized layers or ceramic on non-magnetic metal substrates such as copper, aluminum, die cast zinc, brass etc.
In addition to measuring the thickness of the paint, the Linshang LS220 paint thickness gauge can also be used to measure the thickness of the glass on the metal substrate.
Now we use the Linshang LS220 paint thickness gauge to measure the thickness of the front cover of the phone, the measured data is 1.55mm. Now let's measure the thickness of the back cover of the iphone X. The data is 1.62mm.
The LS220 paint thickness gauge uses a wear-resistant ruby probe and the thickness can be up to 2mm. No calibration is required, just zero adjustment.
Linshang LS220 paint thickness gauge has multiple functions and low price. It is the best choice for customers.
- Linshang LS220, LS191, LS160A– Necessary for Car Cover Inspection
- High precision coating thickness gauge for used car
- Plating Thickness Measuring Instrument for Detecting Anti-corrosion Coating
- Automotive paint protection films coating thickness gauge
- Coating Thickness Gauge for Second Hand Vehicle
- Zero Adjustment Step of Coating Thickness Gauge