Linshang LS182 solar film transmission meter is a device that can test the SHGC value (that is, the total solar transmittance, also called the solar heat gain coefficient), 950nm, 1400nm and Full IR rejection rate, 365nm ultraviolet rejection rate and 550nm visible light transmittance. The window tint meter is currently the most high-end solar film tester on the market. Three gears can be freely switched , easy reading and easy operation.
The testing principle of the LS182 solar film transmission meter is to use an ultraviolet light source, a visible light source and an infrared light source to illuminate the measured transparent materials. The sensor detects the incident light intensity of the light source and the light intensity after passing through the measured transparent materials. The ratio equals light transmittance, shown in percentage. For most solar films, the visible light is marked with the transmittance index and the infrared and ultraviolet rays are marked with the rejection rate index. The rejection rate = 100% - transmittance.
The LS182 solar film transmission meter has a wide range of applications. Due to its parallel light path and wide test slot, it can be used in the solar film industry to test solar films, laminated glass, etc., as well as various large thickness materials. The SHGC transmission meter can test materials such as the glass and insulating glass and laminated glass in the building door and window industry. The instrument is suitable for using on solar film performance exhibition, production, quality inspection, inspection and other occasions.
|UV peak wavelength||365nm|
|IR peak wavelength||940nm, 1400nm, Full IR and SHGC|
|Visible light||380-760nm (conform to CIE photopic luminosity function)|
|Measurement accuracy||± 2% (colorless and uniform transparent material)|
|Test card slot||47mm×91mm (W*H)|
|Dimension||216mm × 134mm × 29mm (L*H*W)|
1. The solar film transmission meter is suitable for testing the light transmittance, infrared and ultraviolet rejection rate of automobile film, explosion-proof film, architectural film, heat insulation film and stick-film glass.
2. Six parameters can be measured: 365nm UV rejection rate, 940nm, 1400nm and full infrared rejection rates, visible light transmittance and SHGC total solar transmittance.
3. The solar film tester has large color LCD display interface which directly display the IR and UV rejection rate.
4. The parallel light path design is used to test large thickness glass with accurate data.
5. The solar film transmission meter has a real-time dynamic self-calibration function, which is automatically calibrated after power-on.
6. The SHGC transmission meter is powered by 5V power supply and has USB interface which can be directly connected to mobile power.
7. The SC shading coefficient can be converted by the SHGC value, SC = SHGC ÷ 0.87 (or 0.889).
8. A support rod is provided to tilt the instrument for easy reading.
|1||LS182 Solar Film Transmission Meter||1||pcs|
|4||Certificate / warranty card||1||pcs|
|6||Packing box dimension 34*29*9 cm（L*W*H）||1||pcs|
The meter has one-year warranty. If the instrument works abnormally, please send the whole instrument to our company for maintenance
Provide users with spare parts and lifelong maintenance services
Provide the users with the meter inspection service
Free technical support for long term
Manufacturer: Shenzhen Linshang Technology Co.,Ltd. Website: https://www.linshangtech.com/
Service hotline: 0755-86263411 Email: email@example.com
For more information about the solar film transmission meter selection, please click article below for details
1. Why is LS182 so expensive and what advantages does it have compared to other window film transmission meters?
LS182 can measure six parameters: UV rejection rate, visible light transmittance, infrared 940nm and infrared 1400nm rejection rate, full infrared rejection rate and SHGC. Other instruments can only measure three of these parameters, so there is a difference in price;
SHGC is the total transmittance of solar energy, through which the SC shading coefficient can be calculated;
LS182 uses a large color LCD screen, which can switch between graphic display and percentage data, making the reading more intuitive.
2. The difference between LS182 window film transmission meter and LS183 spectrum transmission meter
LS182 can measure six parameters of visible light 380-760nm, ultraviolet 365nm, infrared 940nm, 1400nm, full infrared and SHGC.
LS183 can measure visible light 380-760nm, ultraviolet 365nm, infrared 940nm.
Your product information request
Please tell us a little about yourself and one of our salers will be in touch shortly.
● Test UV and IR rejection rate and VLT
● Suitable for testing regular transparent solar film, stick-film glass, etc
● Adopt parallel light path, glass with large thickness is measureable
● VLT (380-760nm), UV rejection rate (365nm), IR rejection rate (940nm)
● Suitable for measuring all kinds of transparent and homogeneous materials,such as abosorbing window film, automotive windshield, etc
● English and Chinese display interfaces can be switched
● Suitable for testing transparent and unifrom materials, such as insulating glass,PMMA and PC material,etc.