I. LS182 Solar Film Transmission Meter Introduction
Linshang LS182 solar film transmission meter is a device that can test the SHGC value (that is, the total solar transmittance, also called the solar heat gain coefficient) 950nm, 1400nm and Full IR rejection rate, 365nm ultraviolet rejection rate and 550nm visible light transmittance. The window tint meter is currently the most high-end solar film tester on the market. Three gears can be freely switched , the reading is convenient and easy to understand.
The testing principle of the LS182 solar film transmission meter is to use an ultraviolet light source, a visible light source and an infrared light source to illuminate the measured transparent materials. The sensor detects the incident light intensity of the light source and the light intensity after passing through the measured transparent materials. The ratio is the light transmittance, expressed as a percentage. For most solar films, the visible light is marked with the transmittance index and the infrared and ultraviolet rays are marked with the rejection rate index. The rejection rate = 100%-the transmittance.
LS182 window tint meter display
II. LS182 Solar Film Transmission Meter Application
The LS182 solar film transmission meter has a wide range of applications. Due to its parallel light path and wide test slot, it can be used in the solar film industry to test solar films, laminated glass, etc., as well as various large thickness materials. The SHGC transmission meter can test materials such as the glass and insulating glass and laminated glass in the building door and window industry. The instrument is suitable for using on solar film performance exhibition, production, quality inspection, inspection and other occasions.
LS182 solar film tester test different materials
III. LS182 Solar Film Transmission Meter Parameters
|UV peak wavelength||365nm|
|IR peak wavelength||
940nm, 1400nm, Full IR and SHGC
Visible light peak wavelength
better than ± 2% (colorless and uniform transparent material)
|Test card slot||47mm×91mm (W*H)|
|Dimension||216mm × 134mm × 29mm (L*H*W)|
5V AC/DC Adapter or mobile power (optional)
LS182 solar film transmission meter appearance
IV. LS182 Solar Film Transmission Meter Characteristics
1. The solar film transmission meter is suitable for testing the light transmittance, infrared and ultraviolet rejection rate of automobile film, explosion-proof film, architectural film, heat insulation film and stick-film glass.
2. Six parameters can be measured: 365nm UV rejection rate, 950nm, 1400nm and full infrared rejection rates, visible light transmittance and SHGC total solar transmittance.
LS182 solar film tester of three gears
3. The solar film tester has large color LCD display interface which directly display the IR and UV rejection rate.
4. The parallel light path design is used to test large thickness glass with accurate data.
5. The solar film transmission meter has a real-time dynamic self-calibration function, which is automatically calibrated after power-on.
LS182 solar film tester pass self -calibration
6. The SHGC transmission meter is powered by 5V power supply and has USB interface which can be directly connected to mobile power.
LS182 solar film tester side display
7. The SC shading coefficient can be converted by the SHGC value, SC = SHGC ÷ 0.87 (or 0.889).
8. A support rod is provided to tilt the instrument for easy reading.
LS182 solar film tester support pillar
V. LS182 Solar Film Transmission Meter Qualification
solar film tester patent certificate
VI. LS182 Solar Film Transmission Meter Operation Video
VII. LS182 Solar Film Transmission Meter Packaging Details
|1||LS182 Solar Film Transmission Meter||1||pcs|
|4||Certificate / warranty card||1||pcs|
Packing box dimension 34*29*9 cm（L*W*H）
VIII. LS182 Solar Film Transmission Meter After-Sales Service
The meter has one-year warranty. If the instrument works abnormally, please send the whole instrument to our company for maintenance
Provide users with spare parts and lifelong maintenance services
Provide the users with the meter inspection service
Free technical support for long term
Manufacturer: Shenzhen Linshang Technology Co.,Ltd. Website: https://www.linshangtech.com/
Service hotline: 0755-86263411 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the solar film transmission meter selection, please click article below for details