A series of light transmittance testing instruments provided by Linshang Technology include a light transmittance meter LS116 with a parallel light path design, a optical densitometer LS117 with a diffuse transmission principle, and a split type light transmittance meter LS110 that measures the car front windshield. The light sources used in these light transmittance meters comply with the CIE photopic luminosity function.
For more detailed selection and frequently asked questions about the light transmittance meter and optical density meter, please click "Light Transmittance Meter Selection and FAQ" for details.
1.This meter is self-contained light sources and self -calibration.
2.Visible light wavelength: 380nm-760nm ( Full Weighted Spectrum)
3.With a parallel optical design, visual function compensation
4.Suitable for glass, film, organic materials and other transparent materials' transmittance detection
1. Use diffuse transmission principle
2. Light source: 380-760nm, conforms to CIE photopic luminosity function
3. With fixed base measurement and handheld measurement two methods
4. Suitable for optical density test of aluminum film,lens ink and other translucent materials and transmittance test of all kinds of materials such as opalescent, matte, etc.
1.Specially used to test the visible light transmittance of the wind shield of the car
2.Visible light wavelength: 380nm-760nm, CIE photopiv luminosity standard
3.Two laser for two part alignment, more accuracy.
4.The built-in lithium rechargeable battery is easy for using without replacing the battery.
1.Provides dual RS485 communication interface, the standard MODBUS communication protocol,
2. Convenient for communications with PLC, human-machine interface and computer.
3.Can be customized according to customer's demand