Linshang Technology offers three sales kits to demonstrate the thermal insulation performance and UV blocking performance of glass and window films, two solar film temperature meters LS300 and LS301 to demonstrate thermal insulation performance through temperature test, two power meter: infrared power meter and UV power meter.
For more questions about the selection of the above products, please refer to the following article "Sales Kits and Temperature Meter Selection and FAQ".
Demonstrate heat insulation effect, UV protection and reflective heat insulation of light-transmitting materials
Experience the heat insulation and UV protection effects of different products
Equipped with plexiglass booth and special aluminum box, easy to install and carry
Infrared lamp intensity can be adjusted
1.For demonstrating the heat insulation performance of solar film, heat insulation glass and other light-transmitting materials
2. Visually demonstrate the heat insulation effect of different materials
3. Equipped with plexiglass booth, easy to install
4. Composed of plexiglass display stand, adjustable infrared lamp, LS122 infrared power meter, glass radiometer
1.Used to demonstrate the insulation performance and UV isolation performance of insulation film.
2.Use 150W Philips infrared lamp
3.Directly with both hands to feel the change in temperature.
4.Shows the real time temperature value and the temperature difference
1. Two 150w Philips infrared lamps.
2. "Temperature" LED to display the current temperature value.
3. "Heat rejection" LED to display the heat rejection rate of the measured material.
4. Directly measure the heat rejection rate of the material.
1.Used for measuring the infrared radiation intensity
2.The instrument is also used for the infrared rejection measurement.
3.Weight: around 140 g (including battery)
4.Spectral range: λ (1000-1700 nm); λp = 1400 nm
1. Irradiance measuring range: 0 -40000 uW /c m2
2. Accuracy: ± 10%
3. Weight: around 140 grams (includingbattery)
4. Spectral range: λ (260-380nm); λp = 365 nm