FS3150 Solar Film Sales Kit
The FS3150 solar film sales kit is designed to demonstrate the heat insulation, UV protection and reflective heat insulation effects of light-transmitting materials such as window film and heat insulation glass. It can directly show the blocking effect through the percentage data and the spinning speed of blades in the glass radiometer. The effect is intuitive and easy to understand.
The window film sales kit is equipped with ultraviolet flashlights and authentic Philips infrared lamps with adjustable light intensity, thus to simulate infrared and ultraviolet rays in outdoor sunlight respectively. The instrument is also equipped with a plexiglass booth and a special aluminum box for easy installation and packaging.
After unpacking, please place the accessories according to the picture below. The name and function of each accessory are as follows. The serial number below corresponds to the serial number in the figure.
1. Glass test slot. It can be used to fix materials such as heat insulation glass and stick-film glass. The width can be adjusted by screws (≤10mm).
2. 150W Philips infrared light. After turning on the light, the intensity of infrared light can be manually adjusted through the knob switch, which is used to simulate infrared light in the sun.
3. UV flashlight. It is used to simulate ultraviolet rays in sunlight and supports USB charging.
4. LS122 infrared power meter (next to infrared light). Placed on the same side of the infrared lamp, it is developed to measure the reflection and heat insulation effect of the measured material. The higher the measured infrared intensity, the better the reflection and heat insulation effect is.
5. LS123 UV power meter. Measure the intensity of ultraviolet light passing through the measured material and calculate the ultraviolet rejection rate of the sample by using the data before and after the material is inserted.
6. Glass radiometer. When infrared rays irradiate the glass radiometer, the blades will rotate. The speed is proportional to the intensity of the infrared rays. If a material with better heat insulation is used to block the infrared rays, the speed of the blade rotation will be significantly reduced.
7. LS122 infrared power meter (opposite the infrared light). Measure the intensity of infrared rays passing through the measured material and calculate the infrared rejection rate of the sample through the data before and after the material is inserted.
|2||150W Philips infrared light||1||pcs|
|4||LS123 UV power meter||1||pcs|
|6||LS122 IR power meter||2||pcs|
|7||Aluminum case dimension 46 * 39 * 20 cm(L * W * H)||1||pcs|
● Measure the rejection rate of window film, heat insulation glass and other materials to infrared rays
● Power measurement range: 0-40000 W /m²
● Spectral response range: 1000nm-1700nm
● Measure the rejection rate of window film, heat insulation glass and other materials to ultraviolet rays
● Power measurement range: 0-40000 μW /cm²
● Spectral response range: 260nm-380nm, λp=365nm
The meter has one-year warranty. If the instrument works abnormally, please send the whole instrument to our company for maintenance.
Provide users with spare parts and lifelong maintenance services
Provide the users with the meter inspection service
Free technical support for long term
Manufacturer: Shenzhen Linshang Technology Co.,Ltd. Website: https://www.linshangtech.com/
Service hotline: 0755-86263411 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. What's the difference between FS3150 and FS2150?
The light intensity of the infrared lamp in FS3150 sales kit can be adjusted, but the light intensity of the infrared lamp in FS2150 sales kit is fixed.
2. The glass size for the sales kit
32*20cm is recommended.
Your product information request
Please tell us a little about yourself and one of our salers will be in touch shortly.