LS127C Integrated UV Light Meter
Professionally used for 254nm germicidal lamp ultraviolet radiation intensity detection
Special for low pressure mercury lamp
Equipped with a mobile APP to realize real-time monitoring and stay away from ultraviolet radiation damage
Free 1-meter test hook, in line with relevant national testing standards
LS127C UV light meter operation video
LS127C UV light meter is a professional instrument for measuring the radiation intensity of UVC germicidal lamps. It utilizes an integrated design and is easy to operate. LS127C can monitor the intensity of germicidal lamp radiation in real time while keeping users away from UV radiation damage thanks to its Bluetooth function and mobile phone APP connection. The instrument is fully referenced to the "WST 367-2012 Regulation of disinfection technique in healthcare settings" testing requirements, the distribution of a 1-meter test hook to ensure full compliance with testing standards.
LS127C UV light meter has been widely used in hospitals, disease control centers, pharmaceutical companies, food and drug administration, environmental monitoring stations and other fields of 254nm UVC germicidal lamp intensity measurement.
|Spectral response||230nm-280nm，λp = 254nm|
|Power measuring range||0 - 20000μW/cm2|
|Energy measuring range||0 – 9999999 μJ/cm2|
|Relative indication error||±8%(relative to NIM standard)|
|Long wave response error||60%|
|Cosine characteristics (directional response) error||10%|
|Short-term instability||±1%( 30min after startup)|
|Fatigue characteristics||Attenuation 2%|
|Error of zero||±0.1% of full scale|
|Response time||0.5 seconds|
|Recording time||0 - 99999S|
|Bluetooth transmission distance||50 meters (open area)|
|Instrument weight||About 232 grams (including batteries)|
|Display||240*160 dot matrix LCD|
|Battery||2 AA alkaline dry batteries|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 40°C, 85% RH|
The instrument adopts an integrated design, which is simple and convenient to operate.
APP real-time monitoring, away from UV radiation damage
The instrument has a Bluetooth function that may be used to wirelessly monitor data when connected to a certain phone app, preventing on-site viewing of data when the testers are exposed to germicidal lamp UV burns.
Provide one meter hook
The LS127C integrated UV light meter is equipped with a 1-meter test hook according to the testing requirements of the 1-meter distance specified in the "WST 367-2012 Regulation of disinfection technique in healthcare settings", which allows the instrument to be placed on a hook base and the hook to be hung directly below the vertical of the lamp for measurement.
Automatic shutdown can be set, no need to guard the measurement
The instrument can be set to automatically shut down within 1-255 minutes, the test data will be automatically saved when shutting down, and the data of "Record 1" displayed on the screen when turning on the instrument again is the latest test data, which can achieve unattended measurement, and the instrument can record up to 9 sets of data.
High-precision filter and UV sensor
The instrument adopts high precision UVC filter and professional UV sensor to eliminate the influence of UVA and UVB band light intensity on the data.
Advanced digital probe technology
The instrument adopts advanced digital probe technology, which allows for on-probe digital signal processing, superior test accuracy, and resistance to interference.
Intelligent statistical measurement data
LS127C UV light meter with intelligent statistics, real-time statistics of the measurement process germicidal lamp power real-time value, max value, min value, average value, measurement time. After opening the display energy value, can automatically count the cumulative energy value.
Powerful PC software support
The instrument is equipped with USB communication interface and special PC software to support report printing.
Qualifications and Standards
1. " WST 367-2012 Regulation of disinfection technique in healthcare settings " A.3 Monitoring of the Effect of Ultraviolet Disinfection
UV light meter measurement method
After turning on the UV lamp for 5min, place the UV light meter probe with a measuring wavelength of 253.7nm at the center of 1m vertical distance under the tested UV lamp. The special UV lamp is measured at the recommended distance. After the meter is stable, the displayed value is the irradiance value of the ultraviolet lamp.
Judgment of results
For ordinary 30W straight tube UV lamps, the irradiation intensity of the new lamp should meet the requirements of GB 19258; the use of ultraviolet lamp irradiation intensity ≥70μW / cm² is qualified; the 30W high-intensity ultraviolet lamp irradiation intensity ≥180μW / cm² is qualified.
2. LS127C UV light meter meets national standards
JJG 879-2015 Verification Regulation of Ultraviolet Radiometers
UV meter App installation
UV Light Meter APP supports Android operating system 5.0 and above. Use your mobile browser or We Chat to scan the QR code below, follow the prompts to download and install UVLightMeter.apk. (The App only support Chinese)
1. Can LS127C UV light meter measure UV dose (energy) ?
The LS127C UV light meter can detect the UV radiation intensity and UV dosage (Energy).
2. The difference between LS126C and LS127C and LS125+UVC-X0 UV light meter
1) The radiation intensity measurement range of LS126C is 0-2000μW/cm2, and the radiation intensity measurement range of LS125+UVC-X0 is 0-200000μW/cm2;
2) LS126C is equipped with a 1-meter test hook, which can be connected to the mobile phone APP via Bluetooth and the radiation intensity of the germicidal lamp can be monitored in real time through the APP. LS126C can also be connected to PC software to export test data and print reports. LS125+UVC-X0 UV light meter doesn't have the functions described above.
3) LS127C is a professional instrument for measuring the radiation intensity of UVC germicidal lamps. It adopts an integrated design and is easy to operate. LS127C can be set to automatically shut down within 1-255 minutes, and can record up to 9 groups of data.
3. Can LS127C UV light meter measure the wavelength of germicidal lamps?
No, the LS127C UV light meter can only measure the UV radiation intensity of the germicidal lamp, and cannot measure the wavelength. If you need to measure the wavelength, you need to use more professional equipment,such as spectrometer.
4. Two ways to determine whether it is a 253.7nm germicidal lamp.
1) Although the spectral response range of LS126C or LS127C or UVC probe is 230-280nm, the measured peak wavelength is 253.7nm, and the response at other wavelengths is very weak. The low-pressure mercury lamp currently known only has a peak wavelength at 253.7nm, if the test data is very low, the germicidal lamp peak wavelength may not be 253.7nm or it's unqualified.
2) Use a spectrometer to measure the spectrum of the germicidal lamp.
5. Whether a traceable calibration certificate is included?
The LS127C UV light meter can be ensured to pass the inspection of the Chinese Authoritative Metrology Institute and obtains the calibration certificate (approved by CNAS and ilac-MRA), but the cost of the calibration certificate needs to be paid separately, and the cost is about US $290 (UV intensity and UV dosage inspection).
Your product information request
Please let us know your requirements and we will be in contact with you shortly！