I. Product Introduction
Linshang LS110A split automotive window tint meter is an instrument that can simultaneously test the transmittance, infrared rejection rate and ultraviolet rejection rate. The tint meter is suitable for testing materials such as automotive solar film, automotive glass and architectural glass. The instrument is composed of two parts: the main part (PARTⅠ) and the auxiliary part (PARTⅡ). It adopts a split structure, which is especially suitable for testing installed glass or large-sized materials.
II. Transmission Meter Application
III. Technical Parameters
|UV peak wavelength||365nm|
|IR peak wavelength||940nm|
|Visible light||380-760nm, conform to CIE photopic luminosity function|
|Resolution||When the measured value is resolution is 0.1%;
for other ranges, the resolution is 1%
|Measurement accuracy||Better than ± 2% (colorless and uniform transparent materials)|
|Test sample size||Bigger than 40mm × 40mm|
|Dimension||130mm x 70mm x 84mm|
|Power supply||Built-in lithium rechargeable battery|
IV. Product Characteristics
1. The tint meter adopts a split design, with super strong magnetic force between the main machine and the auxiliary machine. It is convenient for on-site testing of the optical transmission of automobile front glass, building glass and large-sized materials.
2. The LS110A split tint meter can test the transmittance, ultraviolet and infrared rejection rate at the same time. With data lock function, the data remain on the interface after taking away the materials.
3. Built-in rechargeable lithium battery, there is no need to replace the battery, you can use one to two USB charging cable to charge the main and auxiliary machines at the same time.
4. The automotive window tint meter uses a parallel light path design, which can test large thickness glass and ensure the accuracy of test data.
5. The laser alignment function can ensure the precise alignment of the main and auxiliary machines during the measurement process. The accuracy of the instrument can be ensured.
VII. Packing Details
|1||LS110A Split Transmission Meter||1||pcs|
|4||Certificate / warranty card||1||pcs|
|5||Packing box dimension 25*21*7 cm（L*W*H）||1||pcs|
VIII. After-Sales Service
Manufacturer: Shenzhen Linshang Technology Co.,Ltd. Website: https://www.linshangtech.com/
Service hotline: 0755-86263411 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the Split transmission meter selection, please click article below for details
IX. FAQ about LS110A Split Transmission Meter
1. The difference between LS110A (940nm) and LS110H (1400nm) split transmission meters
The main difference between LS110A and LS110H is that the peak wavelength of the built-in infrared light source, LS110A: 940nm, LS110H: 1400nm, these two wavelengths are more representative, most of the absorption film has a better rejection effect on 940nm infrared. The metallic film (insulation by reflecting heat) has a better rejection effect on 1400nm infrared. Please choose the appropriate model according to your own film.
2. What is the maximum glass thickness that LS110A/LS110H can measure?
The instrument use a parallel light path and the thickness of the test sample can reach more than 20mm. However, When measuring glass with a thickness greater than 20mm, the main body and auxiliary machine are not magnetic enough to be automatically adsorbed on both sides of the glass. The user need to hold the instrument for testing.
X. Recommended products
● VLT (380-760nm), UV rejection rate (365nm), IR rejection rate (940nm)
● Test visible light transmittance, UV and Infrared rejection rate of absorbing films, automotive windshield,etc
● Light source: VL(380-760nm), UV(365nm), IR(940nm)
● Select to display rejection rate / transmission / VLT
● Measure window film, stick-film glass, PC material,etc.
● Measure VLT, UV rejection, IR rejection and SHGC
● Three gears 940nm,1400nm and full IR can be switched
● Suitable for absorbing, ceramic, metallic film,insulating glass,etc