LS220H is an integrated high-precision coating thickness gauge, which combines the Hall effect and eddy current thickness measurement principles. This gauge can be used for coating thickness on various metal substrates.
● There are only four types of ferromagnetic metal elements at room temperature: iron, cobalt, nickel, and thorium.
● Common non-ferromagnetic metals: copper, aluminum, magnesium, zinc, chromium, etc.
● Hall effect: can be used for the measurement of non-ferromagnetic coatings on ferromagnetic metal substrates.
● Eddy current: can be used for the measurement of non-conductive coatings on non-magnetic metal substrates.
LS220H portable coating thickness gauge
|Probe tip||Ruby fixed|
|Measuring principle||Fe: Hall Effect / NFe: Eddy current|
|Probe type||Built-in integrated probe|
0.1μm:（0μm - 99.9μm）
|Unit||μm / mil|
|Minimum measuring area||Ø = 25mm|
|Minimum curvature||Convex:5mm / Concave:25mm|
|Minimum substrate thickness||Fe:0.2mm / NFe:0.05mm|
|Display||128×48 dot matrix LCD|
|Power supply||2pcs of 1.5V AAA alkaline battery|
|Range of operation temperature||0℃-50℃|
|Storage temperature range||-20℃-60℃|
|Gauge size||101*62*28 mm|
|Weight(with battery)||79 g|
LS220H coating thickness gauge dimension
1．The LS220H dry film thickness gauge has simple design and small size. It is easy to carry and operate.
2．0.5S fast measurement, how fast your hand can be how fast the gauge can be.
3．The advanced digital probe is used to keep the zero position stable for a long time without drifting. The test data is stable after testing the same position for multiple times.
4．The accurate measurement data and good repeatability to ensure that it passes the inspection of Chinese national metrological testing.
LS220H coating thickness gauge accuracy test
5．Dual-use probe for both iron and aluminum. The dry film thickness gauge has intelligent identification of measurement substrate and fast automatic transfer.
LS220H mil gauge can automatically identify the different substrates
6．Using temperature compensation technology, the mil gauge can be used at minus 20 degrees Celsius. Ensure measurement accuracy at different temperatures.
7．Ruby probe with abrasion and corrosion resistance to ensure long service life. Avoids errors caused by wear.
8．This coating thickness gauge can be used for coating measurement on ultra-thin substrates: Fe: 0.2mm / NFe: 0.05mm.
9. The LS220H coating thickness gauge has three measurement modes:Fe mode, NFe mode and Fe/NFe mode.
Three measurement modes and language switch
(1) GB/T 4956-2003 Non-magnetic Coatings on Magnetic Substrates-Measurement of Coating Thickness-Magnetic Method
(2) GB/T 4957-2003 Non-conductive Coatings on Non-magnetic Basis Metals-Measurement of Coating Thickness-Eddy Current
(3) DIN EN ISO 2808 Paints and Varnishes-Determination of Film Thickness
(4) JJG-818-2005 Verification Regulation of Magnetic and Eddy Current Measuring Instrument for Coating Thickness
|1||LS220H coating thickness gauge||1||Set|
|2||Fe zero-adjustment plate||1||pcs|
|3||NFe zero-adjustment plate||1||pcs|
|7||Certificate / Warranty card||1||pcs|
|8||1.5V AAA alkaline battery||2||pcs|
LS220H dry film thickness gauge package
1.The gauge has one-year warranty. If the gauge works abnormally, please send the whole gauge to our company for maintenance.
2.Provide users with spare parts and lifelong maintenance services.
3.Provide the users with the gauge calibration service.
4.Free technical support for long term.
Manufacturer: Shenzhen Linshang Technology Co., Ltd.
Service hotline: +86-755-86263411
If you want to know more about the Linshang coating thickness gauge，Please click “Coating Thickness Gauge Selection and FAQ”.