The LS125 UV light meter is a smart host that can support 9 different types of probes. Its main function is data display. The UVALED-X3 probe is one of the 9 probes equipped with the LS125 host. The probe's spectral response range is 340nm-420nm, calibrated at 395nm. The UV light meter is suitable for detecting the intensity and energy of UVA or UVV light sources, as well as the intensity and energy of low power UVA LED light sources.
|Spectral response||340nm-420nm, calibrated with 395nm UV LED|
|Power measuring range||0 - 200000 μW/cm²|
|Energy measuring range||0-9999999 μJ/cm²|
|Sampling speed||6 times/second|
|Unit||μW/cm² (default), mW/cm², W/m²|
|Test Hole Diameter||￠=10mm|
|Probe size||39mm × 32mm × 15mm (L * W * H)|
|Packing box dimension||24 * 6 * 5 cm (L * W * H)|
Dedicated to low-power UV curing light source detection
The intensity of ultraviolet radiation can be measured to the micron level, which is suitable for the intensity and energy detection of low-power UVA light sources
Powerful statistics function
The LS125 UV radiometer + UVALED-X3 probe has statistics function, real-time power value, maximum value, minimum value, average value, measurement time and energy value are displayed at the same time
Advanced digital probe technology
Adopting advanced digital probe technology, all data collection and processing are completed inside the probe. Data transmission through digital signals with stronger anti-interference ability can ensure more stable test data
Provide three units to be chosen
Three measurement units can be switched, namely mW/cm², W/cm², W/m². Data conversion between different units does not require manual calculation
1. The difference between UVALED-X0, UVALED-X1 and UVALED-X3 UV probe for LS125 UV light meter host
1) The test aperture of the UVALED-X0 probe is 10mm, which is mainly used to detect UVA LED plane light sources in curing and exposure industries;
2) The test aperture of the UVALED-X1 probe is 1mm, which is mainly used to detect UVA LED point light sources in curing and exposure industries;
3) The UVALED-X3 probe is mainly used for the detection of low-power UVA LED light sources, such as nail art lamps.
2. What's the working temperature of the UV probes?
The 9 probes of the LS125 UV light meter are not heat-resistant. The probe can be used for a long time at 80℃ or lower. If the temperature is higher than 80℃, it is recommended to use UV energy meter for UVA light source detection.
3. Which probe is recommended if I need to measure both mercury lamp and LED light source?
It is recommended to use the LS125 UV light meter host and UVA-X0, UVALED-X0 probes.
4. Whether a traceable calibration certificate is included?
UVA-X0 and UVA-X1 are mainly used to detect 365nm high-pressure mercury lamps, which can be ensured to pass the inspection of the Metrology Institute and obtain a calibration certificate (approved by CNAS and ilac-MRA). The cost of the calibration certificate is about US$180 ; but the UVALED-X0, UVALED-X1 and UVALED-X3 probes are professionally used to detect UVA LED light sources. There is no unified inspection standard for LED light sources, each light source and UV energy meter manufacturer has their own calibration standards. We can provide the factory calibration reports for these three probes special for UV LED, but no calibration certificates can be provided.
Your product information request
Please let us know your requirements and we will be in contact with you shortly！