LS225+N1500 is a split type plating thickness tester, which consists of the host and the non-ferrous probe N1500. The digital plating thickness tester adopts the eddy current induction principle. It has ultra-high measurement accuracy and repeatability. LS225+N1500 plating thickness measuring instrument is equipped with a probe, which is especially suitable for measuring ultra-thin coatings and various small-sized work pieces and special-shaped materials.
LS225+N1500 best plating thickness gauge is mainly used to measure the thickness of the anodized layer on the surface of aluminum alloy profiles, aluminum plates, aluminum-plastic panels and various aluminum work pieces, as well as non-conductive coatings on non-ferrous metal substrates such as brass and copper.
|No.||Instrument configuration||Price (US $)|
The LS225+N1500 plating thickness tester can be used in production inspection, construction acceptance as well as sales and exhibition sites. It can quickly and non-destructively measure the thickness of non-conductive coating on non-magnetic metal substrates. This plating thickness measurement device can be used in industries such as aviation, building materials, machinery, chemicals, engineering and instrumentation, etc.
LS225+N1500 Plating Thickness Tester Parameters
LS225 Plating thickness tester parameters
|Display||240×160 dot matrix LCD|
|Power supply||4pcs of 1.5V AAA alkaline battery|
|Host size||148*76*26 mm (L*W*H)|
|Weight (include battery)||194g|
N1500 probe parameters
|Measuring principle||Eddy current|
|Resolution||0.1μm:(0μm - 99.9μm)
1μm:(100μm - 999μm)
0.01mm:(1.00mm – 1.50mm)
|Repeatability||≤ ± (0.8% of reading + 0.1μm) Test with fixture|
|Accuracy||≤±(2%reading+0.3μm) after 5 points calibration|
|Unit||μm / mil|
|Minimum measuring area||Ø = 7mm|
|Minimum curvature||Convex:1.5mm / Concave:10mm|
|Minimum substrate thickness||0.05mm|
|Calibration||Support zero reference adjustment and 1 to 5-points calibration|
|Probe size||110*15 mm (Without connecting cable)|
1. The pen-shaped probe is especially suitable for measuring the coating thickness on small size and special-shaped materials.
2. Using digital oscillation technology and high-speed ADC acquisition, the plating thickness measuring instrument can measure ultra-thin coatings below 10μm and ensure accurate and stable data.
3. LS225+N1500 digital plating thickness gauge use the digital probe and the digital signal is processed on the probe, which is not easy to be interfered by the external environment, ensuring good data repeatability.
4. It has an ultra-wide plating thickness measuring range of 0-1500μm. The measurement unit is switchable between μm and mil.
5. Purchasing a dedicated test fixture can eliminate the error caused by human factors and the data repeatability can reach 0.1μm.
6. Support zero adjustment and multi-point calibration to ensure more accurate data. This portable plating thickness tester is equipped with a special zero adjustment plate and standard film.
7. With data statistics function, the plating thickness measuring instrument can automatically count the maximum, minimum, average and the standard deviation of the latest 9 sets of data.
8. The use of high hardness probe and increased durability design can ensure that the instrument has a long service life.
9. The plating thickness tester can automatically shut down without any operation in 1-9 minutes. (auto-shutdown time can be set). Chinese and English interface can be switched freely.
Qualification and Standards
1. LS225+N1500 plating thickness gauge conforms to the following standards：
(1) GB/T 4957-2003 Non-conductive coatings on non-magnetic basis metals-Measurement of coating thickness-Eddy current
(2) DIN EN ISO 2808 Paints and Varnishes-Determination of Film Thickness
(3) JJG-818-2005 Verification Regulation of Magnetic and Eddy Current Measuring Instrument for Coating Thickness
|1||LS225+N1500 Plating thickness tester||1||pcs|
|3||NFe zero-adjustment plate||1||pcs|
|6||Certificate / Warranty card||1||pcs|
|7||1.5V AAA alkaline battery||1||pcs|
|8||Plastic engineering case||1||pcs|
The plating thickness tester has one-year warranty. If the gauge works abnormally, please send the whole digital plating thickness tester to our company for maintenance
Provide users with spare parts and lifelong maintenance services
Provide the users with the meter inspection service
Free technical support for long term
Your product information request
Please tell us a little about yourself and one of our salers will be in touch shortly.