I. LS108D Lens Transmission Meter Introduction
Linshang LS108D mobile phone lens transmission meter is used for mobile phone lens transmittance test and IR transmittance test of IR hole. The test aperture of the instrument is 0.5mm, which can test 550nm visible light transmittance and infrared transmittance of 850nm, 940nm. The instrument has real-time dynamic self-calibration function, which automatically calibrates to 100% transmittance after power-on.
The light transmittance meter has a very small test aperture and a wide range of applications.
The test principle of the LS108D lens transmission meter is that the light source irradiates the tested transparent material and the sensors detect the incident light intensity of the three light sources and the light intensity after passing through the tested transparent material , expressed as a percentage.
II. LS108D Lens Transmission Meter Parameters
|Measuring beam diameter||￠ 0.5mm|
|IR peak wavelength||850nm / 940nm|
|Visible light peak wavelength||550nm|
|Measurement accuracy||Better than ± 2% (colorless and uniform transparent materials)|
|Weight||about 1500 g|
|Dimension||200mm x 180mm x 106mm (L*W*H)|
|Power supply||5V AC / DC power supply or mobile power (charger) (optional)|
III. LS108D Lens Transmission Meter Characteristics
1. The minimum test hole size of the light transmittance meter is ￠ 0.5mm and the IR hole of mobile phones with apertures larger than 0.5mm can be measured.
2. The three test holes have alignment indicator LED light sources, which are used to align the position of the mobile phone lens during the test.
3. The lens transmittance meter has real-time dynamic self-calibration function, which automatically calibrates to 100% transmittance after turning on.
4. The LS108D light transmittance meter adopt the stainless steel bench design with beautiful appearance. It is convenient for placing the tested material.
5. On the stainless steel table, an L-shaped locating plate which is fixed by glue can be very convenient for batch testing of lenses on the production line.
6. The instrument has a USB interface and is provided with computer software to complete the functions such as the number of tests, pass rate, pass and fail judgment in the production test process.
7. Fast measurement mode and slow measurement mode can be switched: The fast measurement mode is suitable for batch detection with locating plate on the production line, which can greatly improve production efficiency; Slow measurement mode is more suitable for manual detection of the test hole and the light source flickers slowly. Custometers can see and align test holes clearly. The instrument's factory default setting is slow measurement mode. For the specific switching process, please refer to the following video:
IV. LS108D Lens Transmission Meter Qualification
VI. LS108D Lens Transmission Meter Packaging Details
|1||LS108D lens transmission meter||1||pcs|
|4||Certificate / warranty card||1||pcs|
|5||USB flash disk with PC software||1||pcs|
|6||USB extension cable||1||pcs|
|7||Packing box dimension 34*25*14 cm（L*W*H）||1||pcs|
VII. LS108D Lens Transmission Meter After-Sales Service
The meter has one-year warranty. If the instrument works abnormally, please send the whole instrument to our company for maintenance
Provide users with spare parts and lifelong maintenance services
Provide the users with the meter inspection service
Free technical support for long term
Manufacturer: Shenzhen Linshang Technology Co.,Ltd. Website: https://www.linshangtech.com/
Service hotline: 0755-86263411 Email: email@example.com
For more information about the Lens Transmission Meter selection, please click article below for details
VIII. Recommended products
● Test IR transmission (850nm/940nm), VLT (550nm)
● Suitable for measuring IR ink hole, remote control window and IR-cut filter
● Three light sources share a test hole
● Suitable for measuring sunglasses, anti-blue and anti-purple light materials.
● Test purple light 395nm, Blue light 430nm, VL 380-760nm transmission
● With parallel light path and real-time dynamic self-calibration function
● And VL transmittance of translucent materials such as opalescent, matte, etc.
● Optical density measurement range: 0 - 6OD. Transmittance resolution: 0.005%.
● Light source: 380-760nm VL, conforms to CIE photopic luminosity function