LS108D lens transmission meter is professionally used for mobile phone lens transmittance test and IR hole infrared transmittance test. The test aperture is 0.5mm, which can test 550nm visible light transmittance and 850nm, 940nm infrared ray transmittance. The lens transmission meter has a real-time dynamic self-calibration function. It will automatically calibrated to 100% transmittance after power-on. This lens transmission meter has a test aperture of only 0.5mm and has wide application.
The test principle of the lens transmission meter is that the light source illuminates the measured transparent material. The sensor detects the incident light intensity of the three light sources and the light intensity after passing through the measured transparent material. The ratio of the transmitted light intensity to the incident light intensity is the transmittance, expressed as a percentage.
|Parameter||LS108D Lens Transmission Meter|
|Measuring Aperture||￠0.5mm (standard)|
|Infrared||peak wavelength 850nm/940nm|
|Visible Light||peak wavelength 550nm|
|Measurement Accuracy||±2% (colorless uniform transparent material, 0-90% transmittance)|
|Dimension||170mm × 180mm × 144mm (L*W*H)|
|Power Supply||DC 5V/1A|
1. The test aperture of this lens transmission meter is 0.5mm. Materials whose size are larger than 0.5mm can be measured.
2. The three light sources share a test hole. Three data can be obtained by measuring for just one time. Easy to operate and save time.
3. The test hole has an LED light for alignment, which is used to align the hole with the mobile phone lens during the test.
4. The transmission meter has real-time dynamic self-calibration function which can automatically calibrated to 100% transmittance after starting.
5. Large liquid crystal display, 3 kinds of display interfaces are available for selection. Both 850nm and 940nm infrared ray transmittance can be selected to display or only one of them.
6. Free computer software can be run via Type-C interface to complete QC insptection in the production testing process. Please refer to the software and user manual in the attached U disk for details.
|1||LS108D lens transmission meter||1||pcs|
|4||Certificate / warranty card||1||pcs|
|5||USB flash disk with PC software||1||pcs|
|6||USB extension cable||1||pcs|
|7||Packing box dimension 231*241*161cm（L*W*H）||1||pcs|
The meter has one-year warranty. If the instrument works abnormally, please send the whole instrument to our company for maintenance
Provide users with spare parts and lifelong maintenance services
Provide the users with the meter inspection service
Free technical support for long term
Manufacturer: Shenzhen Linshang Technology Co.,Ltd. Website: https://www.linshangtech.com/
Service hotline: 0755-86263411 Email: email@example.com
For more information about the Lens Transmission Meter selection, please click article below for details
1. The difference between LS108A and LS108D
The only difference is the measuring aperture (detector hole diameter). The measuring aperture of LS108A is 1mm, while the measuring aperture of LS108D is 0.5mm. Since the measuring aperture of LS108D lens transmission meter is smaller, so it is more suitable for measuring small-sized materials.
Your product information request
Please tell us a little about yourself and one of our salers will be in touch shortly.
● Suitable for measuring sunglasses, anti-blue and anti-purple light materials.
● Test purple light 395nm, Blue light 430nm, VL 380-760nm transmission
● With parallel light path and real-time dynamic self-calibration function
● Test IR transmission (850nm/940nm), VLT (550nm)
● Suitable for measuring IR ink hole, remote control window and IR-cut filter
● Three light sources share a test hole
● English and Chinese display interfaces can be switched
● Suitable for testing transparent and unifrom materials, such as insulating glass,PMMA and PC material,etc.