I. LS108D Lens Transmission Meter Introduction
LS108D lens transmission meter is professionally used for mobile phone lens transmittance test and IR hole infrared transmittance test. The test aperture is 0.5mm, which can test 550nm visible light transmittance and 850nm, 940nm infrared ray transmittance. The lens transmission meter has a real-time dynamic self-calibration function. It will automatically calibrated to 100% transmittance after power-on. This lens transmission meter has a test aperture of only 0.5mm and has wide application.
The test principle of the lens transmission meter is that the light source illuminates the measured transparent material. The sensor detects the incident light intensity of the three light sources and the light intensity after passing through the measured transparent material. The ratio of the transmitted light intensity to the incident light intensity is the transmittance, expressed as a percentage.
II. LS108D Lens Transmission Meter Parameters
|Measuring beam diameter||￠0.5mm (standard)|
|Infrared||peak wavelength 850nm/940nm|
|Visible light||peak wavelength 550nm|
|Measurement accuracy||better than ±2% (colorless uniform transparent material)|
|Dimension||170mm × 180mm × 144mm (L*W*H)|
|Power supply||5V AC/DC power supply, also mobile power supply|
III. LS108D Lens Transmission Meter Features
1. The test aperture of this lens transmission meter is 0.5mm. Materials whose size are larger than 0.5mm can be measured.
2. The three light sources share a test hole. Three data can be obtained by measuring for just one time. Easy to operate and save time.
3. The test hole has an LED light for alignment, which is used to align the hole with the mobile phone lens during the test.
4. The transmission meter has real-time dynamic self-calibration function which can automatically calibrated to 100% transmittance after starting.
5. Large liquid crystal display, 3 kinds of display interfaces are available for selection. Both 850nm and 940nm infrared ray transmittance can be selected to display or only one of them.
6. The meter has a Type C double-sided pluggable USB interface and free computer software is provided to complete the testing quantity, qualified and unqualified judgment during the production testing process. For details, please refer to the software and user manual in the attached U disk.
IV. LS108D Lens Transmission Meter Qualification
VI. LS108D Lens Transmission Meter Packaging Details
|1||LS108D lens transmission meter||1||pcs|
|4||Certificate / warranty card||1||pcs|
|5||USB flash disk with PC software||1||pcs|
|6||USB extension cable||1||pcs|
|7||Packing box dimension 231*241*161cm（L*W*H）||1||pcs|
VII. LS108D Lens Transmission Meter After-Sales Service
The meter has one-year warranty. If the instrument works abnormally, please send the whole instrument to our company for maintenance
Provide users with spare parts and lifelong maintenance services
Provide the users with the meter inspection service
Free technical support for long term
Manufacturer: Shenzhen Linshang Technology Co.,Ltd. Website: https://www.linshangtech.com/
Service hotline: 0755-86263411 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the Lens Transmission Meter selection, please click article below for details
VIII. FAQ about LS108D Lens Transmission Meter
1. The difference between LS108A and LS108D
The only difference is the detector hole diameter. The detector hole diameter of LS108A is 1mm, while the detector hole
diameter of LS108D is 0.5mm. Since the detector hole diameter of LS108D lens transmission meter is smaller, so it is more
suitable for measuring small-sized materials.
IX. Recommended products
● Suitable for measuring sunglasses, anti-blue and anti-purple light materials.
● Test purple light 395nm, Blue light 430nm, VL 380-760nm transmission
● With parallel light path and real-time dynamic self-calibration function
● Test IR transmission (850nm/940nm), VLT (550nm)
● Suitable for measuring IR ink hole, remote control window and IR-cut filter
● Three light sources share a test hole
● English and Chinese display interfaces can be switched
● Suitable for testing transparent and unifrom materials, such as insulating glass,PMMA and PC material,etc.