Light Transmission Meter Selection and FAQ
The Linshang light transmission meters are widely used in various industries such as glass,plastic,spectacle lenses and mobile phone lenses.As a professional light transmission meter manufacturer,Linshang Technology provides you with the price, selection table and frequently asked questions of light transmission meters for the convenience of your purchase.
The Linshang light transmission meter can detect the transmittance of ultraviolet, infrared,visible light,blue light and violet light.It is widely used in various industries such as glass, plastic, spectacle lenses and mobile phone lenses.[Linshang] As a professional light transmission meter manufacturer, we provide you with the price, selection and common answers of the light transmission meter for the convenience of your purchase
I. Lens Transmission Meter for Mobile Phone Lens Transmittance Test
Modern smartphones have light sensing and distance sensing capabilities.There are two small holes in the lens of the mobile phone for infrared penetration of the light sensor and the distance sensor.The light sensor can sense the external light to automatically adjust the brightness of the screen.The distance sensor can sense the distance between the mobile phone and the face and automatically close the screen to prevent the face from touching the screen.Both of the small holes on the lens have the ability to penetrate infrared rays.The transmittance index directly affects the performance of the two sensors, so the detection of the transmittance is very important.The Linshang lens transmission meter has two models,LS108A and LS108D. The specific parameters are as follows:
1. Linshang Lens Transmission Meter Features
Each of the three test holes has an alignment indicator LED.In the measurement process, just align the hole of the lens with the LED light.
The instrument has a self-calibration function,which can be calibrated to 100% after booting.
The stainless steel table top design is beautiful in appearance,which is good for the placement and operation of the instrument.
Stainless steel countertop design can be used to fix the position of the lens,which is convenient for batch measurement on the production line.
The instrument has a USB interface and the computer software is provided to complete the detection quantity, pass rate,pass and fail judgment in the production test process.
2. Linshang Lens Transmission Meter
● Especially used for testing the transmission value of the mobile phone lens
● IR Peak wavelength:940nm and 850nm
● VL Peak wavelength: 550nm
● Especially suitable for mobile phone lens infrared transmittance and visible light transmittance testing
● IR Peak wavelength:940nm and 850nm
● VL Peak wavelength: 550nm
II. Testing Anti-blue Glasses Lens
The LS108 spectrum transmission meter uses a blue light source,a violet light source and a visible light source to illuminate the measured transparent object. And the sensor respectively detects the incident light intensity and the transmitted light intensity to calculate the transmission value and the rejection rate. This instrument is designed for optical transmittance testing of spectacle lenses,anti-blue materials,coating materials,organic materials, etc.
1. Features of LS108 Spectrum Transmission Meter
The instrument adopts parallel optical path design and the measurement results are stable and accurate.
The instrument has a test aperture of 1mm, which is especially suitable for small-size materials testing.
Users can select to measure the transmission value or rejection rate.
The instrument has real-time dynamic self-calibration function,which can be automatically calibrated to 100% transmittance after booting.
Stainless steel table top design for the convenience of placement and operation.
2. LS108 Anti-blue Light Material Test Instrument
● Visible light peak wavelength: 380nm-760nm full wavelength, in line with CIE photopic luminosity function
● Blue peak wavelength: 430nm
● Purple peak wavelength: 395nm
III. Testing Glass, Plastic and Thermal Insulation Coatings Transmittance
Both the LS108H and LS183 spectrum transmission meters can be used to measure the transmission of ultraviolet,infrared and visible light,but the aperture is not the same due to the different design.There is still a difference between them.The parameters of the LS108H and LS183 spectrum transmission meters are as follows:
● Parallel optical path design, the test of large thickness material data is equally accurate.
● Stainless steel housing design for durability.
● 5V power supply,can be used for mobile phone charging treasure.
● Large LCD display, there are three different display interfaces: Chinese display, English display and graphic display
● 5V power supply, with USB interface, can be connected to 5V mobile power.
IV. FAQ about Light Transmission Meter
1. Why is the LS108D more expensive than the LS108A lens transmission meter?
The measuring aperture of the LS108D is 0.5mm and there are more types of samples that can be measured. The LS108A test aperture is 1mm, the smaller the aperture. The more complicated the optical processing, the higher the raw material cost, so the price of LS108D lens transmission meter is higher.
2. As for the instrument of measuring the IR ink transmittance of the mobile phone cover. Do you still have a smaller aperture?
The measuring aperture of the LS108D is 0.5mm, which is basically suitable for most customers. At present, our company can also customize the 0.3mm aperture. It is not convenient to align the test position during the test if the test aperture is too small.
3. Can Linshang spectrum transmission meter test UV400?
Yes, taking the European sunglasses lens standard as an example,if the transmittance value of the lens at 395nm is less than 0.5%,it indicates that the lens can meet the UV400 standard.
4. What is the difference between the LS183 and LS108H spectrum transmission meters? For the prices of these two instruments are so different?
Although both instruments can measure the transmittance of infrared, ultraviolet and visible light, the parameters are the same. But there are still some differences:
LS183 is a slot design, LS108H is a countertop design. The material placement is more convenient for the LS108H spectrum transmission meter.
The measuring aperture of the LS183 is 10mm and the measuring aperture of the LS108H is 3mm. The applicable materials of LS108H are more extensive.
LS183 is made of aluminum shell material, LS108H is made of stainless steel, which is more durable and durable.
So the price of LS108H spectrum transmission meter is slightly more expensive.
- Difference between LS103A and LS183 spectrum transmission meter
- Measuring the Transmittance of a Hemisphere by Plastic Transmittance Meter
- Features of the LS183 UV Transmittance Meter
- Spectacle lens anti-blue light detection---blue-violet light transmittance meter
- Spectrum Transmission Meter for Measuring PC Sheet
- Difference between Visible Light Transmission Meter LS183 and LS108H