I. Product Introduction
Linshang LS116 light transmittance tester is a professional instrument for testing the light transmittance of uniform light-transmitting materials. It uses a parallel light path design and can also be used to detect large thickness materials with an accuracy of ± 1%. Function standard to ensure the passing of testing by the Metrology Institute.
Light transmittance is an important technical indicator of many optical products, such as glass, solar film, laminated glass, PC plastic, etc. The test principle of the light transmittance meter is to use a visible light source to illuminate the measured substance. The sensor detects the incident light intensity of the light source and the light intensity after passing through the measured substance. The ratio of the transmitted light intensity to the incident light intensity is transmitted. Rate, expressed as a percentage.
II. Product Application
The LS116 light transmittance meter can be used to test the light transmittance of glass products, solar films, laminated glass, coating materials, organic material panels and other materials. Suitable for display, production, quality inspection, inspection and other occasions.
III. Technical Parameters
|Light source||380nm-760nm full wavelength, in line with
CIE photopic luminosity function
|Measurement accuracy||better than ± 1% (colorless and uniform transparent materials)|
|Resolution||0.001% (0% --- 10%); 0.01% (10% --- 100%)|
|Test sample thickness||<100mm|
|Test sample diameter||10mm|
|Weight||about 622 g (without battery)|
|Dimension||148mm × 76mm × 26mm (L*W*H)|
|Power supply||4 AAA alkaline dry battery|
IV. Product Characteristics
1. The light transmittance meter adopts the parallel light path of the light source and the light collecting design of the receiver, so that it can measure large thickness materials.
2. Equipped with a fixed base, with two measurement methods; that is, it is suitable for testing such as on-site measurement of automobile front glass, and it is also suitable for fixed-point light transmission measurement such as a fixed station in a factory.
3. Adopt high-resolution acquisition chip, which can realize high-precision data acquisition, fast response and real-time dynamic calibration, high measurement accuracy and fast test speed.
4. The instrument can measure high-transmittance samples. The transmittance measurement range is 0.001% -99.8%, and the highest resolution can reach 0.001%.
V. Qualification and Standard
1. The LS116 light transmittance meter conform to the following standard “JJF1225-2009 Calibration Specification for Transmittance Meter of Automobile”.
2. Calibration report
VII. Packing Details
|1||LS116 Light Transmittance Meter||1||pcs|
|4||Certificate / warranty card||1||pcs|
|6||Packing box dimension 34*29*9 cm（L*W*H）||1||pcs|
VIII. After-Sales Service
The meter has one-year warranty. If the instrument works abnormally, please send the whole instrument to our company for maintenance
Provide users with spare parts and lifelong maintenance services
Provide the users with the meter inspection service
Free technical support for long term
Manufacturer: Shenzhen Linshang Technology Co.,Ltd. Website: https://www.linshangtech.com/
Service hotline: 0755-86263411 Email: email@example.com
For more information about the Light Transmittance Meter selection, please click article below for details
IX. FAQ about LS116 Light Transmittance Meter
1. The difference between LS116 and LS110 light transmittance meters
LS110 light transmittance meter use the design of main and auxiliary machine separation, no connecting line and contains three independent light sources. The measured light transmittance value is the average of the three data. The size of the measured material needs to be greater than 40*40mm. It is suitable for measuring car front windshield and installed architectural glass, etc.
The LS116 light transmittance meter has a connecting wire and a fixed base. The accuracy is higher than that of the LS110. It is mainly used for the light transmittance detection of glass, organic materials, window films and other transparent materials. It can test transparent materials with a diameter greater than 10mm.
2. The difference between LS116 and LS117 light transmittance meters
LS116 is suitable for measuring the light transmittance of transparent and regular materials. The diameter of the tested material must be greater than 10mm;
LS117 is mainly suitable for measuring the light transmittance of opalescent, frosted fog, diffuse transmission materials and low-transmittance materials (at the same time it can measure the optical density value).The diameter of the measured material should be greater than 2mm.
3. How to calibrate the LS116 light transmittance meter and how often do I need to calibrate?
The LS116 light transmittance meter has a real-time dynamic self-calibration function, without the need for other tools such as standard films to assist calibration. Without placing any material under test, as long as the instrument passes self-calibration and displays 100%, the light transmittance test can be performed. The instrument accuracy is also guaranteed to meet the factory standards.
X. Recommended products
● Light source: 380-760nm visible light, conforms to CIE photopic luminosity function
● Test the VLT of car front windshield, window film, etc.
● Application: vehicle control station, vehicle inspection station
● And VL transmittance of translucent materials such as opalescent, matte, etc.
● Optical density measurement range: 0 - 6OD. Transmittance resolution: 0.005%.
● Light source: 380-760nm VL, conforms to CIE photopic luminosity function