I．UV Power Meter Introduction
Linshang LS123 portable UV power meter, also known as UV lamp intensity meter. This is an instrument with a wide spectrum receiving range. It is mainly used for measuring the UV rejection rate of materials. It is suitable for displaying the UV rejection performance of materials such as explosion-proof films, solar films and insulating glass. The ultraviolet power meter is also used for the measurement of radiated energy power density measurement, that is, radiant energy power per square meter, in microwatts per square centimeter (uW / cm2). The detector is located at the front of the instrument and is easy to use.
II．UV Power Meter Parameters
|Power range||0-40000 μW / cm²|
|Measurement accuracy||± 10%|
|Ultraviolet rejection rate||-999%-100%|
|Spectral response||260nm-380nm, λp=365nm|
|Dimension||125mm × 69mm × 24.5mm (L*W*H)|
|Weight||about 140 g (including battery)|
|Working temperature||-20 ° C-+ 70 ° C|
|Power supply||AAA alkaline dry batteries|
III．UV Power Meter Characteristics
1. The LS123 UV power meter is suitable for testing the ultraviolet rejection performance of explosion-proof films, automotive insulation films, solar films and insulating glass.
2. It can be used to measure the radiation intensity (ultraviolet power density) of ultraviolet light sources (sunlight, ultraviolet flashlight, etc.).
3. The ultraviolet power meter has a fast measurement speed which can automatically convert the ultraviolet rejection rate of the material. The rejection rate will be displayed on the interface directly for easy reading.
4. The UV lamp intensity meter has wide spectral response which can test the ultraviolet intensity from 260nm-380nm wavelength.
V．UV Power Meter Packing Details
|1||LS123 UV Power Meter||1||pcs|
|4||Certificate / warranty card||1||pcs|
|5||Packing box dimension21*13*6 cm（L*W*H）||1||pcs|
VI. UV Power Meter After-Sales Service
The meter has one-year warranty. If the instrument works abnormally, please send the whole instrument to our company for maintenance
Provide users with spare parts and lifelong maintenance services
Provide the users with the meter inspection service
Free technical support for long term
Manufacturer: Shenzhen Linshang Technology Co.,Ltd. Website: https://www.linshangtech.com/
Service hotline: 0755-86263411 Email: email@example.com
For more information about the window film transmission meter selection, please click on the article below for details
VII. FAQ about LS123 UV Power Meter
1. Can LS123 measure UVA curing lamps?
LS123 UV power meter is mainly used to test the radiation intensity of UV light sources such as sunlight and low-intensity flashlights.
It can't be used to measure UV lamps in professional industries such as UV curing, sterilization, PCB exposure, etc. The range, accuracy and spectral response range of the instrument are not suitable.
2. The difference between LS123 UV power meter and window film transmission meter
LS123 UV power meter can test the power (irradiation intensity) of UV rays, as well as the UV rejection rate of solar film, glass and other materials.
The UV response band of LS123 is 260-400nm and the peak value is 365nnm. The UV rejection rate calculated by the LS123 UV power meter is the UV rejection rate in this response wavelength range; while the window film transmission meter tests the UV rejection rate at 365nm, so the test data of the two instruments are different. The difference is related to the sensitivity of window film transmittance to wavelength changes.
VIII. Recommended products
● Test infrared radiation power and IR rejection rate
● Power range: 0-40000 W/m²
● Spectral response: 1000nm-1700nm
● Test irradiation intensity and energy of UVA, UVALED, UVB, UVC and UVCLED
● With data statistics function: real-time power, maximum power, minimum power, average power, measurement duration and energy value.