LS126C UV light meter is a professional instrument for measuring the intensity of UVC germicidal lamps. The UV radiometer is delivered with a 1-meter test hook in accordance with the 1-meter test requirements specified in the "WST 367-2012 Regulation of disinfection technique in healthcare settings" to ensure full compliance with the test standards. The LS126C UVC light meter has a Bluetooth data transmission function. After connecting with the WeChat mini program, it can monitor the intensity of the germicidal lamp in real time from a certain distance to avoid UV burns during the test.
|LS126C UV Light Meter
|230nm-280nm, λp = 254nm
|0 - 20000 μW / cm²
|0.1μW / cm²
|Relative indication error
(H is the standard value)
(relative to NIM standard)(relative to NIM standard)
|Long wave response error
|Cosine characteristics (directional response) error
|±1%( 30min after startup)
|Error of zero
|±0.1% of full scale
|Test hole diameter
|Power value storage interval
|10 min / 100 min / 600 min
|Bluetooth transmission distance
|50 meters (open space)
|148mm ×76mm ×26mm (L*W*H)
|Diameter 39mm × thickness 15mm
|Probe wire length
|About 300 g
|240*160 dot matrix LCD
|4 AAA alkaline dry batteries
|0° to 40°C, <85% RH
Provide a-meter long hook making measurement in line with specifications
The LS126C UV intensity tester is based on the detection requirements of 1 meter distance specified in the " WST 367-2012 Regulation of disinfection technique in healthcare settings " and a 1 meter test hook is provided
Connected with WeChat mini program through Bluetooth, testing away from UVC damage
The UVC light meter comes with a Bluetooth data transmission function. After connecting a dedicated WeChat mini program, the data can be wirelessly monitored from a certain distance to avoid being burned by ultraviolet rays when viewing the data on site
Intelligent statistical data function
LS126C UV irradiance meter has intelligent statistical data function. It is able to count the real-time power value, maximum value, minimum value, average value and energy value of the light source and record the measurement time
enabling unattended measurement
The UV light meter can be set to automatically shut down within 1-10 minutes. The test data will be automatically saved when the instrument is turned off, enabling unattended measurement. The NO.1 data displayed on the screen when the machine is turned on is the latest test data. The instrument can record a total of 25 sets of data
Provide PC software
LS126C UV intensity detector is equipped with USB communication port and dedicated PC software. The test data can be exported to the EXCEL by computer software. The test report can also be generated and printed
Qualifications and Standards
1. " WST 367-2012 Regulation of disinfection technique in healthcare settings " A.3 Monitoring of the Effect of Ultraviolet Disinfection
UV light meter measurement method
After turning on the UV lamp for 5min, place the UV light meter probe with a measuring wavelength of 253.7nm at the center of 1m vertical distance under the tested UV lamp. The special UV lamp is measured at the recommended distance. After the meter is stable, the displayed value is the irradiance value of the ultraviolet lamp.
Judgment of results
For ordinary 30W straight tube UV lamps, the irradiation intensity of the new lamp should meet the requirements of GB 19258; the use of ultraviolet lamp irradiation intensity ≥70μW / cm² is qualified; the 30W high-intensity ultraviolet lamp irradiation intensity ≥180μW / cm² is qualified.
2. LS126C UV light meter meets national standards
JJG 879-2015 Verification Regulation of Ultraviolet Radiometers
WeChat mini program
UVLightMeter supports WeChat Mini Program. Use your WeChat to scan the QR code below, follow the prompts to use the WeChat mini program. (The mini program only supports Chinese)
|LS126C UV Light Meter
|USB Flash disk
|UV Scale Hooks
|Plastic Case 34*29*9 cm（L*W*H）
1. Can LS126C UV light meter measure UV dose (energy) ?
The LS126C UV light meter can detect the UV radiation intensity and UV dosage (Energy).
2. The difference between LS126C and LS125+UVC-X0 UV light meter
1) The radiation intensity measurement range of LS126C is 0-2000μW/cm2, and the radiation intensity measurement range of LS125+UVC-X0 is 0-200000μW/cm2;
2) LS126C is equipped with a 1-meter test hook, which can be connected to the WeChat mini program via Bluetooth and the radiation intensity of the germicidal lamp can be monitored in real time through WeChat mini program. LS126C can also be connected to PC software to export test data and print reports. LS125+UVC-X0 UV light meter doesn't have the functions described above.
3. Can LS126C UV light meter measure the wavelength of germicidal lamps?
No, the LS126C UV light meter can only measure the UV radiation intensity of the germicidal lamp, and cannot measure the wavelength. If you need to measure the wavelength, you need to use more professional equipment,such as spectrometer.
4. Two ways to determine whether it is a 253.7nm germicidal lamp.
1) Although the spectral response range of LS126C or UVC probe is 230-280nm, the measured peak wavelength is 253.7nm, and the response at other wavelengths is very weak. The low-pressure mercury lamp currently known only has a peak wavelength at 253.7nm, if the test data is very low, the germicidal lamp peak wavelength may not be 253.7nm or it's unqualified.
2) Use a spectrometer to measure the spectrum of the germicidal lamp.
5. Whether a traceable calibration certificate is included?
The LS126C UV light meter can be ensured to pass the inspection of the Chinese Authoritative Metrology Institute and obtains the calibration certificate (approved by CNAS and ilac-MRA), but the cost of the calibration certificate needs to be paid separately, and the cost is about US $290 (UV intensity and UV dosage inspection).
Your product information request
Please let us know your requirements and we will be in contact with you shortly！