The LS125 UV light meter is a smart host that can support 9 different types of probes. Its main function is data display. The UVCWP-X1 probe is one of the 9 probes equipped with the LS125 host. The probe's spectral response range is 230nm-280nm, the peak wavelength is 254nm. This UV radiometer is waterproof to 1 meter deep. It is a probe specially developed for water treatment high-power germicidal lamps.
UVCWP-X1 Probe Application
Water treatment is divided into wastewater treatment, urban water supply treatment, drinking water treatment, purified water treatment, and agricultural wastewater treatment. There are two methods of water treatment. The first is to put sterilization lamps into the water to sterilize. The second method is to sterilize the lamp in a sleeve. Because the water flow rate is too fast, the germicidal lamp time is sometimes less than 1 second, so a high-power germicidal lamp or a longer ultraviolet lamp is required to sterilize. LS125 + UVCWP-X1 waterproof light meter is a professional instrument for detecting water treatment germicidal lamps.
UVCWP-X1 Probe Parameters
|Spectral response||230nm-280nm, λp = 254nm|
|Power measuring range||0 - 200000μW / cm²|
|Resolution||0.1μW / cm²|
|Energy measuring range||0-9999999μJ/cm²|
|Sampling speed||6 times/second|
|Optional unit||μW / cm² (default), mW / cm², W / m²|
|Test Hole Diameter||￠=10mm|
|Probe size||Diameter 50mm × thickness 20mm|
|Packing box dimension||24 * 6 * 5 cm (L * W * H)|
UVCWP-X1 Probe Features
1. With waterproof function, the waterproof depth can reach 1 meter.
2. Large-scale measurement, the maximum power can be measured to 200,000 μW / cm².
3. The instrument can measure energy value and power value at the same time.
4. Adopting advanced digital probe technology, all data collection and processing are completed inside the probe. Data transmission through digital signals with stronger anti-interference ability can ensure more stable test data.
5. The Linshang LS125 UV radiometer + UVCWP-X1 probe has rich statistical functions, real-time power value, maximum value, minimum value, average value, measurement time and energy value are displayed at the same time.
6．Three measurement units can be switched, namely μW/cm², mW / cm², W / m². Data conversion between different units does not require manual calculation.
Qualification and Standard
The UV light meter LS125 host + UVB-X0 probe conform to the following standard:
JJG 879-2015 Verification Regulation of Ultraviolet Radiometers
The meter has one-year warranty. If the UV light meter works abnormally, pleasesend the whole UV light meter to our company for maintenance
Provide users with spare parts and lifelong maintenance services
Provide the users with the meter inspection service
Free technical support for long term
Manufacturer: Shenzhen Linshang Technology Co.,Ltd. Website: www.linshangtech.com
Service hotline: 0755-86263411 Email: email@example.com
For more information about the selection of Linshang UV light meters, please click the article below for details.
" UV Light Meter Selection and FAQ"
1. The difference between UVC-X0, UVCWP-X1 and UVCLED-X0 UV probes for LS125 UV light meter host
UVC-X0 and UVCWP-X1 probes are suitable for detecting 254nm low-pressure mercury germicidal lamps, while UVCLED-X0 is suitable for UVC LED light source; the UVCWP-X1 probe is a waterproof probe with 1m waterproof depth.
2. Whether a traceable calibration certificate is included?
UVC-X0 and UVCWP-X1 are mainly used to detect 254nm low-pressure mercury germicidal lamps, which can be ensured to pass the inspection of the Metrology Institute and obtain a calibration certificate (approved by CNAS and ilac-MRA). The cost of the calibration certificate is about US$200 ; but the UVCLED-X0 probe is professionally used to detect UVC LED light sources. There is no unified inspection standard for LED light sources, each light source and UV energy meter manufacturer has their own calibration standards. We can provide the factory calibration reports for UVCLED-X0 probe, but no calibration certificates can be provided.
3. What's the working temperature of the UV probes?
The 9 probes of the LS125 UV light meter are not heat-resistant. The probe can be used for a long time at 80℃ or lower. If the temperature is higher than 80℃, it is recommended to use UV energy meter for UVA light source detection.
Your product information request
Please tell us a little about yourself and one of our salers will be in touch shortly.
● Widely used in hospitals, disease control centers, pharmaceutical factories, food factories,etc.
● Spectral response range: 230nm-280nm, λp = 254nm
● Power measuring range: 0 - 200000 μW/cm²
● Provide 1 meter test hook, Bluetooth APP and PC software
● Spectral response range: 230nm-280nm, λp = 254nm
● Measuring range: 0 - 20000 μW / cm²
● Bluetooth transmission distance: 50 meters (open area)
● Spectral response range: 240nm-320nm, especially for 260nm-285nm UVC LED
● Power measuring range: 0 - 200000 μW / cm²
● Optional unit: μW/cm² (default), mW/cm², W/m²