The LS125 UV light meter is a smart host that can support 9 different types of probes. Its main function is data display. The UVC-X0 probe is one of 9 probes which is equipped with the LS125 UV radiometer host. The response wavelength of the probe is 230nm-280nm. It is a digital probe that professionally detects the intensity and energy of 254nm high-power UVC germicidal lamps.
Hospitals, disease control centers, pharmaceutical plants, food plants, schools, kindergartens, movie theaters, buses, offices, homes, and other places where people need to use UVC sterilization will use the UVC-X0 probe to test the intensity of UVC. For low pressure mercury lamp testing using LS125+UVC-X0 Probe ,please refer to the following video:
|230nm-280nm, λp = 254nm
|Power measuring range
|0 - 200000μW/cm²
|Energy measuring range
|Measuring accuracy(H is the standard value)
|μW/cm²(default), mW/cm², W/m²
|Test Hole Diameter
|Diameter 39mm × thickness 15mm
|Packing box dimension
Specialized used in UVC low pressure mercury lamp inspection
Spectral response range of the probe is 230nm-280nm with its peak wavelength calibrated at 254nm
Maximum measurement power can reach to 200000 μW/cm²
The probe can measure high-power UVC germicidal lamps and the maximum power can reach 200,000 μW/cm² and the instrument can simultaneously display the energy value and power value
Advanced digital probe technology
Adopting advanced digital probe technology, all data collection and processing are completed inside the probe. Data transmission through digital signals with stronger anti-interference ability can ensure more stable test data
UVC-X0 probe has rich statistical functions, The probe can intelligently statistics the real-time value, maximum value, minimum value and average value of the power, record the measurement time.All these values can be displayed in the screen at the same time
Measurement Units are switchable
Three measurement units can be switched, namely μW/cm², mW / cm², W / m². Data conversion between different units does not require manual calculation
Qualifications and Standards
The UV light meter LS125 host + UVC-X0 probe conform to the following standard:
JJG 879-2015 Verification Regulation of Ultraviolet Radiometers
1. The difference between LS126C and LS125+UVC-X0 UV light meter
1) The radiation intensity measurement range of LS126C is 0-2000μW/cm2, and the radiation intensity measurement range of LS125+UVC-X0 is 0-200000μW/cm2;
2) LS126C is equipped with a 1-meter test hook, which can be connected to the mobile phone APP via Bluetooth and the radiation intensity of the germicidal lamp can be monitored in real time through the APP. LS126C can also be connected to PC software to export test data and print reports. LS125+UVC-X0 UV light meter doesn't have the functions described above.
2. The difference between UVC-X0, UVCWP-X1 and UVCLED-X0 UV probes for LS125 UV light meter host
UVC-X0 and UVCWP-X1 probes are suitable for detecting 254nm low-pressure mercury germicidal lamps, while UVCLED-X0 is suitable for UVC LED light source; the UVCWP-X1 probe is a waterproof probe with 1m waterproof depth.
3. Can I use LS125+UVC-X0 UV light meter to measure the wavelength of UV lamps?
No, the LS125+UVC-X0 UV light meter can only measure the UV radiation intensity and energy (dose) of the germicidal lamp, and cannot measure the wavelength. If you need to measure the wavelength, you need to use more professional equipment,such as spectrometer.
4. Which probe is recommended if I need to measure both 254nm low-pressure mercury lamp and UVC LED light course?
It is recommended to use the LS125 UV light meter host and UVC-X0, UVCLED-X0 probes.
5. Whether a traceable calibration certificate is included?
UVC-X0 and UVCWP-X1 are mainly used to detect 254nm low-pressure mercury germicidal lamps, which can be ensured to pass the inspection of the Metrology Institute and obtain a calibration certificate (approved by CNAS and ilac-MRA). The cost of the calibration certificate is about US$200 ; but the UVCLED-X0 probe is professionally used to detect UVC LED light sources. There is no unified inspection standard for LED light sources, each light source and UV energy meter manufacturer has their own calibration standards. We can provide the factory calibration reports for UVCLED-X0 probe, but no calibration certificates can be provided.
6. What's the working temperature of the UV probes?
The 9 probes of the LS125 UV light meter are not heat-resistant. The probe can be used for a long time at 80℃ or lower. If the temperature is higher than 80℃, it is recommended to use UV energy meter for UVA light source detection.
Your product information request
Please let us know your requirements and we will be in contact with you shortly！