Linshang LS301 thermal insulation film temperature tester is a temperature test box that can directly demonstrate the thermal insulation rate of solar film and energy-saving glass thermal insulation rate. It can also compare the thermal insulation effects of two different materials by temperature while testing the thermal insulation rate of 940nm.
|Parameter||LS301 Solar Film Meter|
|Unilateral temperature measurement accuracy||± 0.5°C|
|Temperature unevenness of double lamps||2°C|
|Temperature measurement range||-55°C to + 125°C|
|Temperature test time||1 minute|
|IR peak wavelength||940nm|
|Insulation rate measurement accuracy||± 2% (colorless and uniform trasparent materials)|
|Test glass size (not included)||200mm × 160mm|
|Weight||about 13 kg|
|Dimension||340mm ×200mm ×400 mm(L*W*H)|
|Power supply||220V AC|
LS301 Solar Film Meter Characteristics
1. Using 150W genuine Philips infrared light with better insulation effect.
2. The LS301 solar film temperature meter can simultaneously display the real-time temperature value and the insulation rate of tested materials during the test.
3. Now we will demonstrate how to read and understand the data accordign to the following pictures
(1) The left side of the figure below is the data when no test sample is placed and the power is on. You can see that the real-time temperature on both sides is 20.8 ℃ and the heat insulation rate is 0.0%.
(2) After placing 2 test samples, the instrument will immediately display the heat insulation rate of the glass. After the light is turned on, the insulation data will be locked on the interface. (Be sure to put the test sample before turning on the light, otherwise the insulation rate cannot be tested.)
(3) After the light is turned on, the real-time temperature above the instrument will rise. As can be seen from the right side of the figure below, the real-time temperature will rise to 38.6℃ and 30.7 ℃ respectively.
|1||LS301 Solar Film Temperature Meter||1||pcs|
|4||Packing box dimension 29*49*41
The meter has one-year warranty. If the instrument works abnormally, please send the whole instrument to our company for maintenance
Provide users with spare parts and lifelong maintenance services
Provide the users with the meter inspection service
Free technical support for long term
Manufacturer: Shenzhen Linshang Technology Co.,Ltd. Website: https://www.linshangtech.com/
Service hotline: 0755-86263411 Email: email@example.com
For more inforamtion about the window film transmission meter, please click the article below
1. Why is the shipping cost of this device so expensive?
The device is made of stainless steel, with a net weight of 13kg, so the freight is relatively high.
2. What is the difference between LS300 and LS301?
LS300 can display the real-time temperature and temperature difference before and after powering on the IR lamps.
LS301 can display the real-time temperature and heat rejection rate. (Actually it's the 950nm IR rejection rate of the sample)
3. What is the suitable glass size for LS300 and LS301?
The glass size is 20*16cm, the thickness should not exceed 5mm.
4. What is the specification of the plug? Can you provide plugs of other specifications?
It uses a three-wire socket, which is a 220V power socket for household appliances in China. Currently, plugs of other specifications are not provided, please purchase adapters or transformers yourself.
Your product information request
Please tell us a little about yourself and one of our salers will be in touch shortly.
● Thermal insulation demonstration of films and glass
● Temperature measurement range:--55°C to + 125°C
● Use 150W genuine Philips infrared light
● Measure UV/ Infared power and rejection rate
● Use 250W genuine Philips infrared light
● With larger data difference, the demonstration is more intuitive
● VLT (380-760nm), UV rejection rate (365nm), IR rejection rate (940nm)
● Test visible light transmittance, UV and Infrared rejection rate of absorbing films, automotive windshield,etc