LS301 Solar Film Temperature Meter
The LS301 solar film tester is designed to demonstrate heat-insulating property of the solar film and can be used to measure the heat rejection rate and the temperature value.
1. Temperature measurement accuracy for a single side: ±0.5℃
2. Heterogeneous temperature degree of two infrared lamps: 2℃
3. Temperature measuring range: -55℃ ---- +125℃
4. Time for temperature test: 1 min
5. Infrared ray: the peak wavelength is 950nm
6. Measuring accuracy of heat rejection: ±2%
7. Size of the testing glass: 200mm×160mm
8. Gross weight: about 12 kg.
9. Dimensions: 340mm×200mm×400mm(L*W*H)
10. Power supply: 220V AC
1. Two 150w Philips infrared lamps.
2. "Temperature" LED to display the current temperature value.
3. "Heat rejection" LED to display the heat rejection rate of the measured material.
4. Directly measure the heat rejection rate of the material.
5. Temperature comparison test to intuitively show heat-insulating property of different materials.
1.LS301 Solar Film Transmission Meter 1pcs
2.User Manual 1pcs
3.Certificate / warranty card 1pcs
1.The meter has one-year warranty. If the gauge works abnormally, pleasesend the whole gauge to our company for maintenance
2.Provide users with spare parts and lifelong maintenance services
3.Provide the users with the meter inspection service
4.Free technical support for long term
Manufacturer: Shenzhen Linshang Technology Co.,Ltd. Website: http://www.linshangtech.com/
Service hotline: 0755-86263411 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org