I. LS162 Transmission Meter Introduction
LS162 transmission meter is a compact and small transmission meter that can simultaneously test three parameters of light transmittance, ultraviolet rejection rate and infrared rejection rate. It is suitable for the display, exhibition, production, quality inspection, inspection and other occasions. The window film transmission meter can test the material optical properties such as automotive explosion-proof films, architectural films and laminated glass. The instrument has been widely used in solar film manufacturers, automotive film distribution, automotive film retail sales system.
II. LS162 Transmission Meter Application
III. LS162 Transmission Meter Parameters
|UV peak wavelength||365nm|
|IR peak wavelength||940nm|
|Visible light||380nm-760nm full wavelength, in line with CIE photopic luminosity function|
|Measurement accuracy||better than ± 2% (colorless and uniform transparent material)|
|Maximum test object thickness||<8mm|
|Weight||about 165 g (including battery)|
|Dimension||120mm × 25mm × 75mm|
|Power supply||4 AAA alkaline dry batteries|
IV. LS162 Transmission Meter Characteristics
1. The window film transmission meter has simple operation and the measurement is fast. Just put the measured object into the test slot then the visible light transmittance, ultraviolet and infrared rejection rate will be immediately displayed on the interface.
2. The instrument has small size and it is very convenient to carry out; the test card slot is 8mm wide, which can directly test the car windshield.
3. The instrument has a data lock function. After the test is completed, press the HOLD button to lock the test data. The data will remain on the display interface after taking away the tested material.
4. LS162 portable solar film transmission meter has real-time dynamic calibration function. When there is no test object, the instrument will automatically return to the original data state to ensure more accurate test data.
5. The transmission meter is powered by 4 AAA alkaline dry batteries with ultra-low power consumption. And the instrument will automatically shut down after 3 minutes without any operation. With this design, the instrument is more energy efficient.
V. LS162A Transmission Meter Qualification
VII. LS162 Transmission Meter Packaging Details
|1||LS162 Transmission Meter||1||pcs|
|5||Packing box dimension 18*11*5 cm（L*W*H）||1||pcs|
VIII. LS162 Transmission Meter After-Sales Service
The meter has one-year warranty. If the instrument works abnormally, please send the whole instrument to our company for maintenance
Provide users with spare parts and lifelong maintenance services
Provide the users with the meter inspection service
Free technical support for long term
Manufacturer: Shenzhen Linshang Technology Co.,Ltd. Website: https://www.linshangtech.com/
Service hotline: 0755-86263411 Email: email@example.com
For more information about the transmission meter selection, please click article below for details "Window Film Transmission Meter Selection and FAQ".
IX. FAQ about LS162 Transmission Meter
1. The difference between LS162 (940nm) and LS162A (1400nm) window film transmission meters
The main difference between LS162 and LS162A is that the IR bands are different. The infrared peak wavelength of LS162 is 940nm and the LS162A is 1400nm. These two bands are more representative bands. The absorbing film has a better infrared rejection effect at 940nm.The metallic film (Insulation by reflection) has a better infrared rejection effect at 1400nm. Please choose the appropriate instrument according to your own film.
2. The difference between LS162 and LS163 window film transmission meters
LS162 measuring notch width is 8mm, LS163 measuring notch width is 6mm;
LS162 use point light source, while LS163 use parallel light path. The latter has higher data accuracy when measuring thick materials;
LS162 can only measure visible light transmittance, infrared and ultraviolet rejection rate, while LS163 can measure infrared and ultraviolet transmittance in addition to these three data;
LS163 has three display interfaces, the screen can be rotated in four directions and has a screen backlight, but LS162 does not.
3. The difference between LS162 and LS101 window film transmission meters
LS162 use point light source, while LS101 use parallel light path. The latter has higher data accuracy for measuring thick materials;
LS162 can only be powered by battery, while LS101 can also be powered by USB cable in addition to battery;
LS101 has screen backlight, while LS162 has no screen backlight;
Except for the above differences and the differences in appearance, the other parameters of LS101 and LS162 are completely the same.
X. Recommended products
● Test UV and IR rejection rate and VLT
● Suitable for testing regular transparent solar film, stick-film glass, etc
● Adopt parallel light path, glass with large thickness is measureable
● VLT (530nm), UV rejection rate (365nm), IR rejection rate (940nm)
● More suitable for measuring absorbing film
● Super small size, easy to carry
● VLT (380-760nm), UV rejection rate (365nm), IR rejection rate (1400nm)
● Test visible light transmittance, UV and Infrared rejection rate of metallic and ceramic films, car windshield,etc