I．LS125 and UVA-X1 Probe Introduction
The LS125 UV light meter is a smart host that can support 9 different types of probes. Its main function is data display. The UVA-X1 probe is one of the 9 probes equipped with the LS125 host. The probe's spectral response range is 315nm-400nm, calibrated at 365nm. The UV light meter is suitable for detecting the intensity and energy of aging test and sunlight.
II．UVA-X1 Probe Application
The LS125 UV light meter host with UVA-X1 probe is widely used in the detection of ultraviolet light sources such as sunlight, aging test chamber and welding arc light.
III．UVA-X1 Probe Parameters
|Spectral response||Spectral response: 315nm-400nm, λp = 365nm|
|Power measuring range||0 - 200000μW/cm²|
|Energy measuring range||0-9999999μJ/cm²|
|Sampling speed||6 times/second|
|Optional unit||μW/cm² (default), mW / cm², W / m²|
|Test Hole Diameter||￠=10mm|
|Probe size||39mm × 32mm × 15mm(L*W*H)|
|Packing box dimension||24 * 6 * 5 cm (L * W * H)|
IV．UVA-X1 Probe Characteristics
1. It is suitable for ultraviolet detection of light sources such as sunlight, aging test and welding arc light. It can measure energy value and power value at the same time.
2. The Linshang LS125 UV radiometer + UVA-X1 probe has rich statistical functions, real-time power value, maximum value, minimum value, average value, measurement time and energy value are displayed at the same time.
3. Adopting advanced digital probe technology, all data collection and processing are completed inside the probe. Data transmission through digital signals with stronger anti-interference ability can ensure more stable test data.
4. With high-speed acquisition characteristics of 6 times / second, the test data is more accurate.
5．Three measurement units can be switched, namelyμW/cm², mW / cm², W / m². Data conversion between different units does not require manual calculation.
V．LS125 Host + UVA-X1 Probe Qualification and Standard
The UV light meter LS125 host + UVA-X1 probe conform to the following standard:
JJG 879-2015 Verification Regulation of Ultraviolet Radiometers
VII． LS125 Host + UVA-X1 Probe After-Sales Service
The meter has one-year warranty. If the meter works abnormally, pleasesend the whole gauge to our company for maintenance
Provide users with spare parts and lifelong maintenance services
Provide the users with the meter inspection service
Free technical support for long term
Manufacturer: Shenzhen Linshang Technology Co.,Ltd. Website: www.linshangtech.com
Service hotline: 0755-86263411 Email: email@example.com
For more information about the selection of Linshang UV light meters, please click the article below for details.
VIII. FAQ about LS125 Host + UVA-X1 Probe
1. The difference between UVA-X0 and UVA-X1 UV probe for LS125 UV light meter host
1) UVA-X0 probe is mainly used to detect the radiation intensity and energy of 365nm high pressure mercury lamp, the spectral response range is 315-400nm, the power measuring range is 0-2000mW/cm2;
2) The UVA-X1 probe is mainly used to detect the radiation intensity and energy of low-power UVA light sources, the spectral response range is 260-400nm, the power measuring range is 0-200000μW/cm2.
2. What's the working temperature of the UV probes?
The 9 probes of the LS125 UV light meter are not heat-resistant. The probe can be used for a long time at 80℃ or lower. If the temperature is higher than 80℃, it is recommended to use UV energy meter for UVA light source detection.
3. Which probe is recommended if I need to measure both mercury lamp and LED light source?
It is recommended to use the LS125 UV light meter host and UVA-X0, UVALED-X0 probes.
4. Whether a traceable calibration certificate is included?
UVA-X0 and UVA-X1 are mainly used to detect 365nm high-pressure mercury lamps, which can be ensured to pass the inspection of the Metrology Institute and obtain a calibration certificate (approved by CNAS and ilac-MRA). The cost of the calibration certificate is about US$180 ; but the UVALED-X0, UVALED-X1 and UVALED-X3 probes are professionally used to detect UVA LED light sources. There is no unified inspection standard for LED light sources, each light source and UV energy meter manufacturer has their own calibration standards. We can provide the factory calibration reports for these three probes special for UV LED, but no calibration certificates can be provided.
IX. Recommended Products
● Detect intensity and energy of 365nm high pressure mercury lamp
● Spectral response range: 315nm-400nm, λp = 365nm
● Power measuring range: 0 - 2000mW / cm²
● Spectral response range : 280-315nm, suitable for 297, 308, 313nm etc.
● Power measuring range : 0 - 200000 μW/cm²
● Optional unit: μW/cm² (default), mW/cm², W/m²
● Widely used in hospitals, disease control centers, pharmaceutical factories, food factories,etc.
● Spectral response range: 230nm-280nm, λp = 254nm
● Power measuring range: 0 - 200000 μW/cm²