I. LS133 UV Energy Meter Introduction
LS133 UV energy meter can display UV irradiation intensity, UV energy and temperature at the same time. This UV integrator is suitable for measuring various UV LED light sources such as 365nm, 385nm, 395nm, 405nm, etc. Mainly used in UV dryers, UV curing machines, mobile phone UV coating machines, exposure machines, printing presses and other equipment. UV radiation intensity and energy of UV light sources in the above equipment can be measured. The UV power puck is small as a bank card and the instrument body is slim, breaking the limitation of measurement space. It can be used normally in small spaces.
II. LS133 UV Energy Meter Parameters
|Application||Light intensity, energy and
of UV LED light sources
|Spectral range||340nm --- 420nm, calibrated at 395nm LED light source|
|Power measuring range||0 --- 40000 mW/cm²|
|Power resolution||1 mW/cm²|
|Energy measuring range||0 - 999999mJ/cm²|
|Energy measuring accuracy||± 10% , ± 5% (typical)|
|Sampling speed||2048 times/second|
|Recording period||32 min|
|Power supply||Rechargeable lithium battery 3.7V@400mAh|
|Display||128X64 Dot matrix OLED|
|Dimension||95mm X 44mm X7.6mm(L*W*H)|
III. LS133 UV Energy Meter Characteristics
1. The thickness of LS133 UV integrator is 7.6mm and the width is 44mm, the measurement won’t be limited by the measurement space.
2. The spectral response range is wide, suitable for measuring various wavelengths of UV LED light sources such as 365nm, 385nm, 395nm, 405nm, etc.
3. High-speed data acquisition of 2048 times per second ensures that the UV power puck has very good repeatability and accuracy.
4. The built-in high-precision and high-sensitivity temperature detector and timer can dynamically test the temperature and display the measurement time.
5. The real-time power value can be displayed during the measurement and the accumulated UV energy value and the maximum power value can be displayed directly after the measurement is completed.
6. This UV integrator use metal shell and high temperature resistant design, which can run in an environment of 100°C for a long time.
7. When the UV radiometer is off, long press the “POWER” button to enter the setting interface to set the measurement mode, trigger power value, smooth processing parameters and calibration standard. The parameter setting steps are shown in the following figure:
8. Manual measurement mode can be used in most measurement occasions, while automatic measurement mode is suitable for occasions where the instrument needs to run for a long time with the conveyor belt to receive ultraviolet rays.
9. The stored data will not be lost when the power is off and the last test data will be displayed automatically when the machine is turned on.
IV. Product Qualifications and Standards
VI. LS133 UV Energy Meter Packaging Details
|1||LS133 UV Energy Meter||1||pcs|
|3||DC5V power adapter||1||pcs|
|6||Plastic engineering box||1||pcs|
VII. LS133 UV Energy Meter After-sales Service
1. The meter has one-year warranty. If the meter works abnormally, please send the whole meter to our company for maintenance
2. Provide users with spare parts and lifelong maintenance services
3. Provide the users with the instrument inspection service
4. Free technical support for long term