I. Product Introduction
Linshang LS233 automotive paint meter is a low-temperature-resistant car paint thickness measuring instrument equipped with two displays. It can be used normally at an ultra-low temperature of -40℃. The dual-screen design can ensure that users can quickly read when measuring cars at any angle. The paint film measuring instrument adopts the dual principles of Hall Effect and eddy current. It is dual-use for both ferrous (iron) and non-ferrous (aluminum) metal substrate. It can automatically identify iron and aluminum substrates and non-metallic substrates. It is easy to operate, compact and portable. Using this automotive paint meter, car appraisers can easily solve their problems of car evaluation.
II. Product Characteristics
1. The reading is effortless. Adopting the front (LCD) and top (OLED) dual-screen design, the automobile paint thickness can be measured using any angles.
2. Available at low temperature of -40℃. The top is equipped with a low temperature resistant OLED screen, which can display the measured data normally at a low temperature of -40°C. (The working temperature of the front LCD screen is -20℃~50℃)
3. The measurement is fast. 0.5 s measurement interval, sensitive response, fast and efficient.
4. Dual use for both ferrous and non-ferrous mode. The instrument can identify iron and aluminum bodies and non-metallic substrates and automatically switch the measurement mode.
5. Wear-resistant and durable. The probe tip uses high-hardness ruby to ensure a long service life.
6. Accurate and stable. With digital probe and temperature compensation design, the measurement is not easily disturbed and provides excellent accuracy and repeatability.
7. Easy to use. Single-button operation, no calibration required, measurement can be started after simple zero adjustment.
8. "Fe", "NFe", "Fe/NFe" three modes, Chinese and English bilingual. μm/mil can be switched.
III. Technical Parameters
|Measuring principle||Fe: Hall Effect / NFe: Eddy current|
|Probe type||Built-in integrated probe|
|Unit||μm / mil|
|Minimum measuring area||Ø = 25mm|
|Minimum curvature||Convex:5mm / Concave:25mm|
|Minimum substrate thickness||Fe:0.2mm / NFe:0.05mm|
|Display||Front: 128×48 dot matrix LCD, Top: 128×64 dot matrix OLED|
|Power supply||2 pcs of 1.5V AAA alkaline battery|
|Range of operation temperature||-40℃-50℃|
|Storage temperature range||-50℃-60℃|
IV. Product Qualification and Standards
1. LS233 automotive paint meter conforms to the following standards：
(1) DIN EN ISO 2808 Paints and Varnishes-Determination of Film Thickness
(2) JJG-818-2005 Verification Regulation of Magnetic and Eddy Current Measuring Instrument for Coating Thickness
(3) GB/T 4956-2003 Non-magnetic Coatings on Magnetic Substrates-Measurement of Coating Thickness-Magnetic Method
(4) GB/T 4957-2003 Non-conductive Coatings on Non-magnetic Basis Metals-Measurement of Coating Thickness-Eddy Current
2. LS233 automotive paint meter production standards
VI. Packing Details
|1||LS233 Coating Thickness Gauge||1||Set|
|2||Fe plate of zero adjustment||1||Pcs|
|3||NFe plate of zero adjustment||1||Pcs|
|8||1.5V AAA alkaline battery||2||Pcs|
VII. After-sales Service
1. The coating thickness gauge has one-year warranty. If the gauge works abnormally, please send the whole coating thickness gauge to our company for maintenance
2. Provide users with spare parts and lifelong maintenance services
3. Provide the users with the meter inspection service
4. Free technical support for long term