The paint thickness gauge is mainly used to detect the paint surface thickness of used cars. We can determine which locations of the car have been repainted, puttied and sheet metal repaired by testing the paint surface thickness at different locations on the car body.
Generally, when buying a used car, the buyer cannot observe whether a car has been repaired with the naked eye. Even if it can be seen, it is difficult to objectively evaluate the value of the car based on experience alone. At this time, professional paint thickness gauge can be used.
Standard type paint thickness gauge LS220
Paint thickness gauge with bluetooth LS220B
1. The data is stable and not drifting. The instrument uses a temperature compensation function, which can be used at a low temperature of minus 20 degrees Celsius. At the same time, it supports the analog signal digitization function to ensure the stability of the sensor signal.
2. Long service life. The instrument uses a ruby probe. The hardness of the ruby is 9, which is second only to the diamond in nature. It is wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant, which can ensure long-term use.
3. Dual-use for iron and aluminum, automatically identify the car body material and switch the measurement mode. The instrument uses two measurement principles. Unlike the traditional single measurement principle, these two paint thickness gauge s can measure the paint surface thickness on magnetic metal and non-magnetic metal automobile bodies. The instrument can identify the measured object substrate and automatically switch the measurement mode, which is more convenient and quick to use.
4. Multiple languages and multiple units are available. The instrument can switch between μm and mil units and supports Chinese and English display interfaces.
5. No calibration is required, just zero adjustment. There is no need to use a large number of standard plates to calibrate the instrument data after booting. Linshang paint thickness gauge only needs to be zeroed on the zero plate or the unpainted body to start the measurement.
6. Standard paint thickness gauge and paint thickness gauge with Bluetooth can be selected. For most customers, the conventional paint thickness gauge LS220 can complete the daily used car inspection work, and for some customers who need to comprehensively evaluate the value of used cars through a large amount of data, the paint thickness gauge with Bluetooth LS220B will help them store the data and generate a test report. If necessary, you can share the report from the mobile APP or print it out.
There is a corresponding mobile APP for the Bluetooth type paint thickness gauge and the instrument can be connected to the mobile APP through Bluetooth. The APP can record data for 17 car positions and each position can store 8 data, such as the door, front cover, left A-pillar, right B-pillar and so on. The recorded data can be generated in the APP and copied to a computer for printing or saved to an album or shared via WeChat and other methods. The recorded multiple sets of test data can be classified for archiving and analysis.
The standard models do not have the above functions.
(1) The response speed of Linshang paint thickness gauge is very fast. It can produce a data in 0.5s. It is one of the fastest testing instruments on the market. How fast your hand is and how fast the instrument is.
(2) Linshang paint thickness gauge can be sent to the Chinese National Metrology Institute for testing and ensure compliance with standards, you can download the certificate to view through the link below.
Yes, the instrument does not need to be calibrated, just zero adjustment.
● When the body material of the car under test changes
● The instrument has not been used for a long time
● When the ambient temperature changed significantly
● After the battery is replaced
(1) At present, the paint thickness of different brands of cars on the market is not exactly the same. Therefore, when measuring the paint film thickness of a certain car, you can first measure the paint thickness on the car roof, because car roof is rarely affected by external forces and scratches, dents or deformation, it is more likely to retain the original paint thickness.
(2) To test the specfic position of the car, you can take the upper, lower, left, right, and middle five points to test and calculate the average value of the five data. If the value of one point is greater than the average value of more than 30μm, this position may have been painted.