- [Cases]Exclude Sheet Metal Repair by Used Car Paint Thickness Gauge
The paint thickness gauge is the most commonly used instrument in the hands of used car appraisers.
- [Cases]How to Use Material Thickness Gauge?
Common small-range material thickness gauges are used to test the thickness of coatings on metal substrates such as paints, inks, and films. A large range of material thickness gauges can also test ceramic, glass, plastic and other sheet thicknesses.
- [Cases]Test Case 1 of High Precision Painting Thickness Meter
The LS220 high-precision painting thickness meter can be used to test the thickness of the paint on an aluminum plate, and the instrument can automatically switch to the non-ferrous measurement mode. The test response interval is only 0.5s, no calibration is required.
- [Cases]Linshang Coating Thickness Gauge in the used car industry
The Linshang LS220 Coating Thickness Gauge allows you to quickly identify whether it is an accident car. In 0.5 seconds, you can quickly measure the thickness of the paint.
- [Cases]Types of Auto Paint Meter
Linshang auto paint meter uses magnetic induction and eddy current principle. It can be used for both iron and aluminum and can automatically identifies and converts substrates.
- [Cases]How to Measure the Thickness of the Solar Film
The Linshang mil thickness gauge LS220 can be used to test the thickness of the solar film. In testing, the metric unit μm can be switched to the British unit mil.
- [Cases]How to Measure Coating Thickness?
The Linshang coating thickness gauge is basically easy to operate with high precision, fast response, and good stability according to the customers’ feedback.
- [Cases]How to Choose the Right Mil Gage?
The mil gage independently developed by Linshang Technology is a dual-purpose mil gage for iron and aluminum.
- [Cases]Car Paint Meter LS220B Test JEEP Paint Thickness
The article describes the whole process of testing a second-hand JEEP car with a car paint meter. The car paint meter can help second-hand car dealers find the repair position of the car paint and judge the repair degree.
- [Cases]Automotive Paint Thickness Gauge Test Buick GL8
The thickness of a used Buick GL8 paint surface is tested by Linshang automotive paint thickness gauge. By testing with this gauge, we can analyzed the overall condition of the car.
- [Cases]Coating Thickness Tester With Bluetooth Test Porsche F-TYPEP Paint Thickness
The article describes the whole process of testing a used Porsche F-TYPE by the coating thickness tester with bluetooth LS220B. The general coating thickness tester can save the test data of each position of the car and generate a vehicle inspection report.
- [Cases]Automotive Paint Thickness Gauge Test Lexus ES250
This article mainly uses the automotive paint thickness gauge to test the Lexus ES250 paint thickness.In this article,we introduced how to use the automotive paint thickness gauge to measure the car paint thickness and to determine whether it is an accident car by measuring the film thickness.
- [Cases]Auto Paint Thickness Gauge Test Citroen DS paint
The article mainly uses the auto paint thickness gauge to test Citroen DS.We can know how to use the auto paint thickness gauge to measure the car paint thickness.After knowing the car paint thickness,we can compare the data and find which part has been repainted.
- [Cases]Automotive Paint Thickness Gauge Test Volkswagen CC
This paper measures the body paint film thickness of a Volkswagen CC to determine whether the car is an accident car which have made sheet metal.Thus we can evaluate the value of this car.
- [Cases]Paint Thickness Meter Test Toyota Crown
This article introduces how to use the paint thickness meter to test the Toyota crown paint thickness.We can determine which parts of the car have been hit by the measurement data.Therefore,we can know whether there is any safety risks inside the car.