LS120 UV energy meter is a Chinese famous UV energy meter that can measure energy, power, temperature, time at the same time. The UV power puck can display the energy and power curves, export data and print test report. This "guaranteed product" can be directly comparable to the American EIT UV energy meter and the Japanese ORC UV energy meter dedicated to mercury lamp. The LS120 UV energy meter has created many firsts in the UV energy meter industry:
The first UV energy meter that can display the temperature curve
The first UV energy meter can measure real-time temperature and power
The first UV energy meter with a built-in timer that accurately records the curing time
The first UV energy meter that can print a test report via a USB connection to a computer
If you want to know how this UV puck test high pressure mercury lamp, you can watch the video below:
LS120 UV energy meter is widely used in UV exposure, UV adhesive curing, UV ink curing, UV digital printing, optical communication, UV 3D printing and other fields. It is suitable for energy measurement of high pressure mercury lamps, halogen lamps, gallium lamps, iron lamps, xenon lamps and other light sources.
|Parameter||LS120 UV Energy Meter|
|Application||Light intensity, energy and temperaturemeasurement of high pressure mercury lamp|
|Spectral range||315nm - 400nm, λp = 365nm|
|Power measuring range||0 - 2000 mW/cm²|
|Power resolution||0.1 mW/cm²|
|Energy measuring range||0 - 999999mJ/cm²|
|Energy measuring accuracy||± 10% , ± 5% (typical)|
|Temperature measuring range||-55°C - +125°C|
|Sampling speed||2048 times/second|
|Power data storage interval||32 times/second|
|Temperature data storage interval||2 times/second|
|Recording period||32 min|
|Power supply||2 AAA alkaline dry batteries|
|Display||Dot matrix LCD|
|Dimension||Diameter 120mm * thickness 13mm|
1. Real intelligent UV energy meter, four interfaces (maximum value, real-time value, temperature curve and power curve) can be switched.
2. The UV integrator has a USB interface and is distributed with computer software. The computer software can read detailed test data and can perform curve analysis. The test reports can also be printed out.
3. High-accuracy and fast-response temperature detector, truly dynamic measurement of the actual temperature in the curing machine.
4. Built-in heat shield, high temperature resistant design. The UV energy meter can run in the environment of 100 degrees Celsius for a long time. For details on the high-temperature resistance experiments of the Linshang UV energy meter, you can click the article below to check "Use Time of Linshang UV Energy Meter at Different High Temperature".
5. Built-in large-capacity memory.
6. Built-in timer can accurately record the UV curing time.
7. 2048 times / second high-speed data acquisition, the measurement data is more accurate.
8. Two measurement modes, automatic measurement mode and manual mode, suitable for various detection environments
9. The stored data will not be lost when the power is turned off. The last test data will be displayed automatically when the power is turned on. You need to manually delete the test data.
10. High accuracy. The UV energy meter passed and obtained test certificates from many authoritative testing agencies.
11. Long press the power button in the off state to enter into the parameters setting mode, the setting steps are shown as below:
Qualification and Standards
JJG 879-2015 Verification Regulation of Ultraviolet Radiometers
|1||LS120 UV Energy Meter||1||pcs|
|5||Cross head screw-driver||1||pcs|
|8||Plastic box dimension 25*21*7cm (L*W*H)||1||pcs|
After Sales Service
The meter has one-year warranty. If the instrument works abnormally, please send the whole instrument to our company for maintenance
Provide users with spare parts and lifelong maintenance services
Provide the users with the meter inspection service
Free technical support for long term
Manufacturer: Shenzhen Linshang Technology Co.,Ltd. Website: https://www.linshangtech.com/
Service hotline: 0755-86263411 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the UV energy meter selection, please click “UV Energy Meter Selection and FAQ”.
1. The difference between LS120 and LS128 UV energy meters
LS120 UV energy meter is mainly used to detect 365nm UV high pressure mercury lamp, while LS128 UV energy meter is mainly used to detect 365nm, 385nm, 395nm and 405nm UV LED light sources.
2. The difference between LS120 and LS130 UV energy meters
Both LS120 and LS130 are UV energy meters used to detect 365nm high pressure mercury lamps. They can measure the power value (irradiation intensity) of the UV lamp, the energy value and display the power curve; in addition, LS120 can also measure the temperature in the curing machine, and display temperature curve, but LS130 does not have this function.
3. Whether a traceable calibration certificate is included?
LS120 and LS130 are professional UV energy meters used to detect 365nm high-pressure mercury lamps, which can be ensured to pass the inspection of the Metrology Institute and obtain a calibration certificate (approved by CNAS and ilac-MRA). The cost of the calibration certificate is about US$200 ; LS128 and LS131 are UV energy meters that are professionally used to detect UV LED light sources. There is no unified inspection standard for LED light sources, each light source and UV energy meter manufacturer has their own calibration standards. We can provide the factory calibration reports for these two UV LED energy meters, but no calibration certificates can be provided.
LS130 and LS131 have certified to CE.
4. How to calibrate UV energy meter, how often do I need to calibrate and how much does it cost?
To calibrate the UV energy meter, please send the instrument back to the manufacturer. Generally, it is recommended to calibrate it once a year. If the storage environment is good and the frequency of use is not high, the calibration period can also be extended according to user needs. The first calibration is free, and the cost of each subsequent calibration is US$32.
Your product information request
Please tell us a little about yourself and one of our salers will be in touch shortly.
● Response range: 340-420nm, calibrated at 395nm LED
● UV intensity measuring range: 0 - 40000 mW/cm²
● Measure energy, power and temperature, provide PC software to export the data
● Spectral response range: 315nm-400nm, λp = 365nm
● UV power (intensity) measuring range: 0-2000 mW/cm²
● Measure UV energy and power (intensity), provide PC software to export the data
● Detect intensity and energy of 365nm high pressure mercury lamp
● Spectral response range: 315nm-400nm, λp = 365nm
● Power measuring range: 0 - 2000mW / cm²