I. LS129 Ultraviolet Digital Probe Introduction
LS129 UV intensity online monitor is a smart digital probe of small size. It is suitable for various measurement occasions that need to monitor UV power and energy in real time. With standard RS485 communication interface and MODBUS communication protocol. The detector and controller adopt a split design, which can be directly connected to a computer, PLC and human-machine interface for communication to achieve real-time data collection and monitoring.
II. LS129 Ultraviolet Digital Probe Parameters
calibrated at 395nm
|Power measurement range||0-20000mW/cm2||0-2000mW/cm2||0-20000μW/cm2|
|Energy measurement range||0 - 4 × 109 mJ/cm2||0 - 4 × 109 μJ/cm2|
|Measurement accuracy||±10 %|
|Data fresh cycle||200ms|
|Test light hole diameter||￠10mm|
|Communication line length||1m, resistant to high temperature of 200℃|
|Detector line length||0.5m, resistant to high temperature of 200℃||Integrated|
|Supply voltage||DC 5V-24V|
|Operation temperature||-25℃- 85℃ (Humidity less than 85%, no condensation)|
III. Ultraviolet Digital Probe Characteristics
1. The LS129 UV digital probe has a very small size, and the detector and controller adopt a split design, which is very convenient for installation where measurement is needed. It is also possible to combine the detector and controller with screws for measurement.
2. It adopts standard RS485 communication interface and MODBUS communication protocol. This UV intensity meter is equipped with high temperature wire capable of withstanding temperature of 200 ℃, which can realize online monitoring in real time for a long time.
3．The probe is powered by a 5-24V ultra-wide DC power supply range, which is very convenient for use in different industries on spot.
4. Free computer debugging software for communication protocol debugging.
IV. LS129 Ultraviolet Digital Probe Communication Parameters
1. Station No
The LS129 smart digital probe supports the standard MODBUS protocol. The default communication address is "1". You can modify the probe communication address through the "Human Machine Debugging Tool" or the communication protocol. The address setting range is 1-247.
2. Baud rate
The default baud rate of the UV digital probe is 9600bps. The baud rate can be modified through the "Human Machine Debugging Tool" or communication protocol.
Supports the standard MODBUS protocol. You can read the probe measurement data and set the communication address and baud rate through the communication protocol. For detailed communication commands, please refer to "LS129 Digital Probe Communication Protocol".
4. Probe wiring
|Black (with heat-shrinkabletube)||Shielded wire|
|Red||Positive power（DC 5-24V）|
V. Three optional ultraviolet digital probe debugging tools
1. Human-machine interface for debugging (optional): It can be used to view the probe data and set the probe communication address and baud rate during debugging.
2. RS232 / RS485 converter (optional): Used for communication protocol debugging.
3．USB adapter (optional): used to read data from RS485 to USB connection computer
Note: The debugging human-machine interface, RS232 converter and USB converter are not standard. These accessories can be purchased as required.
VII. LS129 UV Digital Probe After-Sales Service
The meter has one-year warranty. If the instrument works abnormally, please send the whole instrument to our company for maintenance
Provide users with spare parts and lifelong maintenance services
Provide the users with the meter inspection service
Free technical support for long term
Manufacturer: Shenzhen Linshang Technology Co.,Ltd. Website:https://www.linshangtech.com/
Service hotline: 0755-86263411 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details about Linshang UV light meter selection, please click the article below for details
IX. Recommended Products
● Widely used in hospitals, disease control centers, pharmaceutical factories, food factories,etc.
● Spectral response range: 230nm-280nm, λp = 254nm
● Power measuring range: 0 - 200000 μW/cm²
● Detect intensity and energy of 365nm high pressure mercury lamp
● Spectral response range: 315nm-400nm, λp = 365nm
● Power measuring range: 0 - 2000mW / cm²
● Used in UV curing, PCB exposure, 3D printing, etc.
● Spectral response range: 340nm-420nm, calibrated with 395nm UV LED
● Power measuring range: 0 - 20000 mW / cm²