I. LS160 Transmission Meter Introduction
LS160 transmission meter is a compact three-band test instrument. It is mainly used for testing the transmittance, ultraviolet and infrared rejectiong rates of automotive films. The biggest advantage of the instrument is its compact size and affordable price. It is the best choice for automotive solar film display exhibition, production, quality inspection and inspection. The pocket solar film transmission meter has been widely used in solar film manufacturers, automotive film distribution, automotive film retail sales system.
II. LS160 Transmission Meter Parameters
|Size||93mm *52mm *25m (L*W*H)|
|Weight||70g (exclude batteries)|
|Maximum sample thickness||<0.8mm|
|Accuracy||±2%(Colorless and transparent material)|
|UV Peak wavelength||365nm|
|IR Peak wavelength||940nm|
|Battery||4*AAA alkaline battery|
III. LS160 Transmission Meter Characteristics
1. Super small size which is very convenient to carry out.
2. Simple operation. The light transmittance, UV rejection rate, IR rejection rate can be displayed immediately after putting the materials into the test slot. Two Language interfaces of Chinese English.
3. The solar film transmission meter has real-time dynamic calibration function. The instrument will self-calibrate without materials to ensure the accurate test data.
4. LS160 three band transmission meter has data lock function which can lock the data on the display interface after taking away the instrument.
5. The solar film transmission meter is powered by 4 AAA alkaline batteries. The instrument has low power consumption. The instrument will automatically power off in three minutes without any operation.
IV. LS160 Transmission Meter Qualification and Standard
VI. LS160 Transmission Meter Packing Details
|1||LS160 Transmission Meter||1||pcs|
|4||Certificate / warranty card||1||pcs|
|5||Cloth packing bag||1||pcs|
|8||Packing box dimension 15*8*5 cm（L*W*H）||1||pc|
VII. LS160 Transmission Meter After-Sales Service
The meter has one-year warranty. If the gauge works abnormally, pleasesend the whole gauge to our company for maintenance
Provide users with spare parts and lifelong maintenance services
Provide the users with the meter inspection service
Free technical support for long term
Manufacturer: Shenzhen Linshang Technology Co.,Ltd. Website: https://www.linshangtech.com/
Service hotline: 0755-86263411 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details about the transmission meter selection, please click on thearticle below to view details
VIII. FAQ about LS160 Transmission Meter
1.The difference between LS160 (940nm) and LS160A (1400nm) window film transmission meters
The main difference between LS160 and LS160A is that the peak wavelength of the built-in infrared light source is different, LS160: 940nm, LS160A: 1400nm, these two wavelengths are more representative, most of the absorption film has a better blocking effect on 940nm infrared. The metallic film (insulation by reflecting heat) has a better blocking effect on 1400nm infrared. Please choose the appropriate model according to your own film category.
2. The difference between LS160 and LS162 window film transmission meters
The appearance and size is different and the measurement parameters are basically the same; the test notch of LS160 is 0.8mm, which is only suitable for testing materials with a thickness of less than 0.8mm;
The test notch of LS162 is 8mm, which can test films and stick-film glass. It can also directly measure the data of automobile side windshield.
IX. Recommended products
● VLT (380-760nm), UV rejection rate (365nm), IR rejection rate (940nm)
● Test visible light transmittance, UV and Infrared rejection rate of absorbing films, automotive windshield,etc
● Light source: VL(380-760nm), UV(365nm), IR(940nm)
● Select to display rejection rate / transmission / VLT
● Measure window film, stick-film glass, PC material,etc
● VLT (530nm), UV rejection rate (365nm), IR rejection rate (1400nm)
● More suitable for measuring metallic film and ceramic film
● Super small size, easy to carry