LS162A Transmission Meter
I. LS162A Transmission Meter Introduction
LS162A portable transmission meter is a classic three-band solar film tester. Three test holes are used to test the visible light transmittance, UV rejection rate and infrared rejection rate of the material. Simply place the tested material in the test slot then we can read the three test data at the same time. It is mainly suitable for optical properties of various uniform and transparent materials such as solar film, laminated glass and automobile side glass.
II. LS162A Transmission Meter Application
III. LS162A Transmission Meter Parameters
|UV peak wavelength||365nm|
|IR peak wavelength||1400nm|
|Visible light||380nm-760nm full wavelength, in line with CIE photopic luminosity function|
|Measurement accuracy||better than ± 2% (colorless and uniform transparent material)|
|Maximum sample thickness||<8mm|
|Weight||about 165g(batteries excluded)|
|Dimension||120mm × 25mm× 75mm (L*W*H)|
|Power supply||4 AAA alkaline dry batteries|
IV. LS162A Transmission Meter Characteristics
1. The window film transmission meter has simple operation and the measurement is fast. Just put the measured object into the test slot then the visible light transmittance, ultraviolet and infrared rejection rate will be immediately displayed on the interface. The instrument has two languages of Chinese and English.
2. The instrument has small size and it is very convenient to carry out; the test card slot is 8mm wide, which can directly test the car windshield.
3． The instrument has the data lock function. After the test is completed, press the HOLD button to lock the test data. The data will remain on the display interface after taking away the tested material.
4． LS162A portable solar film transmission meter has real-time dynamic calibration function. When there is no test object, the window tint meter will automatically return to the original data state to ensure more accurate test data.
5. The transmission meter is powered by 4 AAA alkaline dry batteries with ultra-low power consumption. And the instrument will automatically shut down after 3 minutes without any operation. With this design, the instrument is more energy efficient.
V. LS162A Transmission Meter Qualification
VII. LS162A Transmission Meter Packaging Details
|1||LS162A Transmission Meter||1||pcs|
|4||Certificate / warranty card||1||pcs|
|5||Packing box dimension 18*11*5 cm（L*W*H）||1||pcs|
VIII.LS162A Transmission Meter After-Sales Service
The meter has one-year warranty. If the instrument works abnormally, please send the whole instrument to our company for maintenance
Provide users with spare parts and lifelong maintenance services
Provide the users with the meter inspection service
Free technical support for long term
Manufacturer: Shenzhen Linshang Technology Co.,Ltd. Website: https://www.linshangtech.com/
Service hotline: 0755-86263411 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the transmission meter selection, please click article below for details
IX. FAQ about LS162A Transmission Meter
1. The difference between LS162 (940nm) and LS162A (1400nm) window film transmission meters
The main difference between LS162 and LS162A is that the IR bands are different. The infrared peak wavelength of LS162 is 940nm and the LS162A is 1400nm. These two bands are more representative bands. The absorbing film has a better infrared rejection effect at 940nm.The metallic film (Insulation by reflection) has a better infrared rejection effect at 1400nm. Please choose the appropriate instrument according to your own film.
2. The difference between LS162A and LS163A window film transmission meters
LS162A measuring notch width is 8mm, LS163A measuring notch width is 6mm;
LS162A use point light source, while LS163A use parallel light path. The latter has higher data accuracy for measuring thick materials.
X. Recommended products
● VLT (380-760nm), UV rejection rate (365nm), IR rejection rate (940nm)
● Test visible light transmittance, UV and Infrared rejection rate of absorbing films, automotive windshield,etc
● VLT (530nm), UV rejection rate (365nm), IR rejection rate (1400nm)
● More suitable for measuring metallic film and ceramic film
● Super small size, easy to carry
● Light source: VL(380-760nm), UV(365nm), IR(1400nm)
● Select to display rejection rate / transmission / VLT
● Measure window film, stick-film glass, PC material,etc.