Linshang LS163 is both a transmission meter and a portable transmittance meter. The instrument can test three parameters of visible light, infrared and ultraviolet. This solar film transmission meter has three different display modes, which are light transmittance display, rejection rate display and light transmission display. It is a versatile portable test instrument. The following is a video introduction of the LS163 solar film tester (Note: LS163 and LS163A have the same characteristics. The video uses LS163A as an example to explain)
LS163 Transmission Meter Application
LS163 solar film transmission meter is widely used in solar film, glass industry, automobile 4S shops, car beauty shops, etc. It is suitable for display, production, quality inspection, inspection and other occasions. It can test optical properties of solar film, stick-film glass, PC material and window glass.
|UV Peak wavelength||365nm|
|IR Peak wavelength||940nm|
|Visible light||380-760nm, conform to the CIE photopic luminosity function|
|Accuracy||±2% (Colorless and transparent material)|
|Test Slot||6mm * 58mm (W*D)|
|Dimension||146 mm ×73 mm ×24 mm (L*W*H)|
|Display||128*128 Dot matrix LCD|
|Weight||187g (Include batteries)|
|Power supply||4*AAA alkaline batteries|
LS163 Transmission Meter Characteristics
1. The solar film transmission meter has simple operation and fast measurement. The three test results will be displayed on the interface immediately after putting the materials into the test slot.
2. The LS163 transmission meter adopt parallel light path design, the test slot width can be 6mm. The instrument can also test car side windshield.
3. The display interface can be rotated 360 ° adaptively, which is convenient for reading data when testing at different angles.
4. The LS163 solar film transmission meter has real time dynamic calibration function , the meter will make self-calibration after power on.
5. We can set the display data as rejection rate or light transmittance. The instrument can also only display the visible light transmittance.
6. The window tint detector has data lock function. Press the hold button after testing, the data will remain on the interface after taking away the tested materials.
7. The window film transmission meter has small size with anti-slip design. The anti-slip design is convenient for holding or carrying out.
8. The instrument adopts LCD dot matrix screen with backlight, which can be used in dark environment.
9. The tint tester is powered by 4 AAA alkaline dry batteries with low power consumption. It can continuously measure for more than 100 hours. The meter will automatically power off if without operation for 3 minutes.
|1||LS163 Transmission Meter||1||set|
|4||Certificate / Warranty Card||1||pcs|
|6||Packing box dimension 18*13*5 cm（L*W*H）||1||pcs|
The meter has one-year warranty. If the meter works abnormally, please send the whole meter to the company for maintenance.
Provide users with spare parts and lifelong maintenance services.
Provide the users with the meter inspection service for free.
Free technical support for long term.
Manufacturer: Shenzhen Linshang Technology Co., Ltd.
Service hotline: 086-0755-86263411
For more information about the Transmission Meter selection, please click article below for details
1. The difference between LS163 (940nm) and LS163A (1400nm) window film transmission meters
The main difference between LS163 and LS163A is that the peak wavelength of the built-in infrared light source is different, LS163: 940nm, LS163A: 1400nm. These two wavelengths are more representative, most of the absorption film has a better rejection effect at 940nm. The metallic film (insulation by reflecting heat) has a better rejection effect at 1400nm. Please choose the appropriate model according to your own film.
2. What are the advantages of LS163/LS163A over previous window film transmission meters?
The screen can rotate in four directions;
Three display interfaces can be switched:
1) UV rejection, IR rejection, VL transmittance
2) UV transmission, IR transmission, VL transmittance
3) VL transmittance
Your product information request
Please tell us a little about yourself and one of our salers will be in touch shortly.
● VLT (380-760nm), UV rejection rate (365nm), IR rejection rate (940nm)
● Suitable for measuring all kinds of transparent and homogeneous materials,such as abosorbing window film, automotive windshield, etc
● Test UV and IR rejection rate and VLT
● Suitable for testing regular transparent solar film, stick-film glass, etc
● Adopt parallel light path, glass with large thickness is measureable
● VLT (530nm), UV rejection rate (365nm), IR rejection rate (940nm)
● More suitable for measuring absorbing film
● Super small size, easy to carry