LS200 glass thickness meter can be used for thickness measurement of single-layer glass, insulating glass and cylindrical glass bottles. It is especially suitable for measurement occasions where ordinary scales or calipers cannot or are not easy to operate, such as measuring the wall thickness of glass bottles and the thickness of laminated glass windows. For the measurement of the insulating glass thickness, the thickness of each glass layer and the intermediate air layer can be measured simultaneously. The glass thickness meter is suitable for the glass thickness measurement in quality inspection, supervision, teaching, production, sales, engineering construction and other occasions.
|Parameter||LS200 Glass Thickness Meter|
|Measurement Accuracy||± 0.5mm|
|Measurement Range||Glass thickness≤70mm, air interlayer≤34mm|
|Battery||Standard 2032 button battery|
|Dimension||160mm × 55mm × 25mm (L*W*H)|
|Test Slot Size||6mm * 94mm|
Simple operation, Fast measurement
Based on thr laser reflection principle, the meter is applicable for measuring the thickness of glass and air layer on one side which is convenient for opertation
Large measuring range
Glass thickness and air layer thickness can be tested simultaneously. The glass thickness can be measured up to 70mm and the air interlayer can be measured up to 34mm
The meter can measure the thickness of air and glass layers simultaneously
Measure insulated glass, which can measure air interlayer thickness and glass thickness at the same time. The following figure is an example. The calculation method of the glass and air layer thickness is as follows:
C-D = the first layer of glass thickness (5-0 = 5mm)
A-B = the second layer of glass thickness (30-25 = 5mm)
B-C = Air layer thickness (12-2.5 = 9.5mm)
Note: Please read at an angle of 45 degree under strong light
Practical, allowing to test various materials
The glass thickness measuring tool is suitable for the thickness measurement of single-layer glass, double glazing, triple glazing and other types of glass
Qualifications and Standards
|1||LS200 Glass Thickness Meter||1||pcs|
|2||Cloth packing bag||1||pcs|
|4||Certificate / warranty card||1||pcs|
|5||Packing box dimension 21*13*6 cm（L*W*H）||1||pcs|
1. The difference between LS200 and LS201 glass thickness gauge
1) LS200 displays the measurement results through the scale. During the test, you need to press the measure button to manually read and calculate the thickness of the glass and air layer; LS201 displays the measurement results directly on the digital screen. Place the instrument close to the test notch of the instrument. Press the measure button, the thickness of the glass and air layer will be displayed directly on the screen, which is more convenient to use.
2) The test accuracy of LS200 is ±0.5mm, the test accuracy of LS201 is ±0.1mm. Test accuracy of LS201 is higher.
3) LS200 can only test insulating glass, LS201 can test laminated glass in addition to insulating glass, which has wider application.
2. The minimum glass size can be measured by LS200 and LS201 glass thickness gauge?
As long as the glass can cover the notch on the back of the glass thickness gauge, the glass can be measured.
The minimum size of the glass that LS200 can measure: 10mm*100mm, the minimum size of the glass that LS201 can measure: 5mm*50mm.
Your product information request
Please let us know your requirements and we will be in contact with you shortly！