The glass thickness gauge is mainly used to measure the thickness of glass and the thickness of the intermediate air layer. Using the principle of laser reflection, the thickness of the glass and the air interlayer can be measured by placing it on one side of the glass, which is especially suitable for places where tools such as vernier calipers are difficult to measure. Such as measuring the installed door, window glass and curtain wall glass, etc.
Linshang technology has invented two types of glass thickness gauges, one is portable glass thickness gauge LS200 with a scale display and the other is glass thickness gauge LS201 with digital display.
1.LS201 Digital Glass Thickness Gauge
● Testing glass thickness and air layer thickness simutaneously
● Single-sided measurement, especially suitable for thickness measurement of installed curtain wall glass
● Simple operation with digital display for convenient reading
● Make sure to pass the inspection of Chinese National Metrology Institute
● Switch between Chinese and English interface
● Suitable for measuring the thickness of multilayer insulating glass and the thickness of air layer
● Unilateral measurement, suitable for places where vernier calipers are not easy to test
● Simple operation, fast measurement, lightweight, portable, energy saving and environmental protection
● LS200 is a scale display. When testing, you need to press and hold the button to read and calculate the thickness of the glass and air layer. LS201 is digital display. It is placed on one side of the measured material. The thickness of the glass and air layer will be immediately displayed on the display interface after placing the instrument on the measured material.
● LS200 test accuracy is ± 0.5mm, LS201 test accuracy is ± 0.1mm, LS201 test accuracy is higher.
● LS200 can only measure insulating glass. In addition to insulating glass, LS201 can also test laminated glass for a wider range of applications.
LS201 glass thickness gauge can test the thickness of laminated glass, but cannot measure the thickness of the middle laminated layer. The instrument calculates the thickness of the laminated layer within a certain glass thickness.