Linshang LS201 digital glass thickness meter uses the optical reflection principle to measure the glass thickness on one side of the glass. It is especially suitable for the measurement where general measurement tools such as scales or vernier calipers that cannot or are not easy to operate. Such as the thickness measurement of laminated glass and hollow glass. For the measurement of laminated glass, the thickness of multilayer glass and intermediate air layer can also be measured at the same time. The instrument uses CCD detection, liquid crystal display. It also has simple operation, fast and reliable measurement.
LS201 Digital Thickness Meter
|Parameter||LS201 Digital Glass Thickness Meter|
|Measurement Accuracy||± 0.1mm|
|Measurement Range||Glass thickness≤70mm，air layer thickness≤45mm|
|Battery||4 AAA alkaline dry batteries|
|Display||240 * 160 dot matrix LCD|
|Test Slot Size||2mm * 38mm|
Laser reflection, one-side measurement is available
The digital glass thickness meter can non-destructively test the glass thickness. With laser reflection principle, the glass thickness can be measured on single side of the glass
High accuracy, Fast measurement
The accuracy of the glass thickness meter can be 0.1mm
Practical, applicable to a wide range of materials
The LS201 digital glass can measure triple glazing, laminated glass and other types of glass
Dual measurement mode
Automatic measurement mode and manual measurement mode can be switched, the instrument can accurately test the thickness of insulating glass of various specifications. In manual mode, we can set the corresponding parameters according to the actual type of glass and get accurate data
Qualifications and Standards
|1||LS201 Digital Glass Thickness Meter||1||pcs|
|3||Certificate / warranty card||1||pcs|
|5||AAA alkaline dry batteries||4||pcs|
|6||Packing box dimension 25*21*7 cm（L*W*H）||1||pcs|
1. The difference between LS200 and LS201 glass thickness gauge
1) LS200 displays the measurement results through the scale. During the test, you need to press the measure button to manually read and calculate the thickness of the glass and air layer; LS201 displays the measurement results directly on the digital screen. Place the instrument close to the test notch of the instrument. Press the measure button, the thickness of the glass and air layer will be displayed directly on the screen, which is more convenient to use.
2) The test accuracy of LS200 is ±0.5mm, the test accuracy of LS201 is ±0.1mm. Test accuracy of LS201 is higher.
3) LS200 can only test insulating glass, LS201 can test laminated glass in addition to insulating glass, which has wider application.
2. The minimum glass size can be measured by LS200 and LS201 glass thickness gauge?
As long as the glass can cover the notch on the back of the glass thickness gauge, the glass can be measured.
The minimum size of the glass that LS200 can measure: 10mm*100mm, the minimum size of the glass that LS201 can measure: 5mm*50mm.
Your product information request
Please let us know your requirements and we will be in contact with you shortly！