LS108H Spectrum Transmission Meter (2nd)
I. LS108H Spectrum Transmission Meter Introduction
LS108H spectrum transmission meter is a desktop instrument, which is professionally used for optical transmittance test of various materials such as lens, glass, coating material, organic material and paint, etc. The test aperture of the meter is 1mm, which is suitable for the measurement of light transmittance, infrared and ultraviolet transmittance of small-sized materials. The flat bench-top meter is convenient for placing various test samples. The test is fast and accurate. Once the test material is placed on the meter, the test results will be displayed immediately. The meter use parallel light path design that can measure thick materials.
The LS108H optical transmittance tester use ultraviolet light source, infrared light source and visible light source to illuminate the transparent material under test. The sensor detects the incident light intensity of the three light sources and the light intensity after passing through the transparent material under test. The ratio of the over light intensity to the incident light intensity is the transmittance, expressed as a percentage.
II. LS108H Spectrum Transmission Meter Application
It is suitable for measuring the transmittance of various uniform transparent materials, such as glass, PC, coated glass, IR hole on the remote control window, plastic, paint, lens, organic glass (acrylic), etc. The test of some materials are described as follows:
III. LS108H Spectrum transmission meter Parameters
|UV peak wavelength||365nm|
|IR peak wavelength||940nm|
|Visible light peak wavelength||380nm-760nm full wavelength,in line with CIE photopic luminosity function|
|Measurement accuracy||Better than ± 2% (colorless and uniform transparent materials)|
|Minimum test sample size||￠ 1mm|
|Dimension||170 mm ×180 mm ×144 mm (L*W*H)|
|Weight||about 1570 g|
|Power supply||5V AC / DC power supply, or powered by mobile power|
1. Three light sources share a test hole, which can obtain 380nm-760nm visible light transmittance, 940nm infrared and 365nm ultraviolet transmittance in one measurement, easy to operate and save time.
2. Parallel light design, the measurement results of testing large thickness materials are also stable and accurate.
3. The test aperture is 1mm, which can test the transmittance of small-sized materials.
4. The light transmission meter has a real-time dynamic self-calibration function, which automatically calibrates to 100% transmittance after startup.
5. It is suitable for the transmission test of lens, paint, glass, mobile phone lens, organic material, etc.
6. Large LCD display, Chinese and English interface can be selected.
7. 5V power supply, convenient to connect with mobile power (charging treasure).
V. LS108H Spectrum Transmission Meter Qualification
VII. LS108H Spectrum Transmission Meter Packaging Details
|1||LS108H Spectrum Transmission Meter||1||pcs|
|4||Certificate / warranty card||1||pcs|
|5||Packing box dimension 231*241*161cm（L*W*H）||1||pcs|
VIII.LS108H Spectrum Transmission Meter After-Sales Service
Manufacturer: Shenzhen Linshang Technology Co.,Ltd. Website: https://www.linshangtech.com/
Service hotline: 0755-86263411 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the Spectrum Transmission Meter selection, please click article below for details
IX. FAQ about LS108H Spectrum Transmission Meter
1. The difference between LS108H and LS183 spectrum transmission meter
Both LS183 and LS108H spectrum transmission meters can measure the transmittance of infrared, ultraviolet and visible light.
LS183 use a card slot design with a measuring aperture of 10mm, suitable for measuring large-size materials;
LS108H use a desktop design, the measuring aperture is only 3mm. It can test more materials, so the price is slightly higher.
X. Recommended products
● High or low transmittance materials is measurable (0.001% - 99.8%)
● And VL transmittance of translucent materials such as opalescent, matte, etc.
● Optical density measurement range: 0 - 6OD. Transmittance resolution: 0.005%.
● Light source: 380-760nm VL, conforms to CIE photopic luminosity function
● English and Chinese display interfaces can be switched
● Suitable for testing transparent and unifrom materials, such as insulating glass,PMMA and PC material,etc.