LS108H spectrum transmission meter is a desktop instrument, which is exclusively designed for optical transmittance test of various materials such as lens, glass, coating material, organic material and paint, etc. The test aperture of the meter is 1mm, which is suitable for the measurement of light transmittance, infrared and ultraviolet transmittance of small size materials. The flat bench-top meter is available for placing various test samples. The test is fast and accurate. Once the test material is placed on the meter, the test results will be displayed immediately. The meter use parallel light path design that can measure thick materials.
The LS108H optical transmittance tester use ultraviolet light source, infrared light source and visible light source to illuminate the transparent material. The sensor detects the incident light intensity of the three light sources and light intensity after passing through the transparent material under test. The ratio of the over light intensity to the incident light intensity is the transmittance shown in percentage.
It is suitable for measuring the transmittance of various uniform transparent materials, such as glass, PC, coated glass, IR hole on the remote control window, plastic, paint, lens, organic glass (acrylic), etc. The test procedure of some materials are described as follows:
|UV peak wavelength||365nm|
|IR peak wavelength||940nm|
|Visible light||380nm-760nm full wavelength,in line with CIE photopic luminosity function|
|Measurement accuracy||±2% (colorless uniform transparent material, 0-90% transmittance)|
|Minimum test sample size||￠ 1mm|
|Dimension||170 mm ×180 mm ×144 mm (L*W*H)|
|Weight||about 1570 g|
1. Three light sources share a test hole, which can obtain 380nm-760nm visible light transmittance, 940nm infrared and 365nm ultraviolet transmittance in one measurement, easy to operate and save time.
2. Parallel light design enables stable and accurate results on testing large thickness materials.
3. The test aperture is 1mm, applicable to test transmittance of small-sized materials.
4. The light transmission meter has a real-time dynamic self-calibration function, which automatically calibrates to 100% transmittance after startup.
5. It is suitable for the transmission test of lens, paint, glass, mobile phone lens, organic material, etc.
6. Large LCD display, Chinese and English interface can be selected.
7. 5V power supply, available to connect with power bank or mobile phone.
|1||LS108H Spectrum Transmission Meter||1||pcs|
|4||Certificate / warranty card||1||pcs|
|5||Packing box dimension 231*241*161cm（L*W*H）||1||pcs|
Manufacturer: Shenzhen Linshang Technology Co.,Ltd. Website: https://www.linshangtech.com/
Service hotline: 0755-86263411 Email: email@example.com
For more information about the Spectrum Transmission Meter selection, please click article below for details
1. The difference between LS108H and LS183 spectrum transmission meter
Both LS183 and LS108H spectrum transmission meters can measure the transmittance of infrared, ultraviolet and visible light.
1) LS183 use a card slot design with a detector hole diameter of 10mm and width between the light source and the receiver is 47mm.
2) LS108H use a desktop design, the detector hole diameter is only 1mm and the height between the light source and the receiver is 20mm.
LS108H is suitable for measuring small-sized materials and more widely used, so the price of LS183 is slightly higher. LS183 is suitable for measuring large-sized materials.
Your product information request
Please tell us a little about yourself and one of our salers will be in touch shortly.
X. Recommended products
● High or low transmittance materials is measurable (0.001% - 99.8%)
● And VL transmittance of translucent materials such as opalescent, matte, etc.
● Optical density measurement range: 0 - 6OD. Transmittance resolution: 0.005%.
● Light source: 380-760nm VL, conforms to CIE photopic luminosity function
● English and Chinese display interfaces can be switched
● Suitable for testing transparent and unifrom materials, such as insulating glass,PMMA and PC material,etc.