Linshang LS183 spectrum transmission meter is mainly used for the optical performance test of thermal insulation coatings, single-layer glass, laminated glass (insulating glass), glass with film, PMMA, PC and other materials. It can simultaneously test the transmittance of ultraviolet, infrared and visible light. The width of the test slot is 47mm. The IR transmission meter uses the parallel light path source. When testing large thickness materials, the data is also very accurate. The light transmission meter manufacturers offer preferential prices.
The LS183 spectrum transmission meter use ultraviolet light source, infrared light source and visible light source to illuminate the tested transparent material. The sensor detects the light intensity of the three light sources and the light intensity after transmitting the tested transparent material. The ratio of the intensity to the incident light intensity is the transmittance, expressed as a percentage.
|UV peak wavelength||365nm|
|IR peak wavelength||940nm|
|Visible light peak wavelength||380nm-760nm (conform to CIE photopic luminosity function)|
|Measurement accuracy||± 2%(colorless and uniform transparent materials)|
|Test sample thickness||＜ 47mm|
|Dimension||216 mm ×134 mm ×29 mm (L*W*H)|
|Test slot dimension||47mm × 91 mm（W*H）|
1. UV transmittance meter, infrared transmittance meter, visible light transmittance meter (light transmittance meter). Three functions in one device.
2. The UV transmission meter has simple operation and fast measurement. We just need to put the measured sample into the test slot and the three test results will be displayed on the interface immediately at the same time.
3. The instrument use parallel light path source which can test materials with large thickness.
4. The spectrum transmission meter has large LCD display, three different display interfaces can be switched.
5. The instrument has real-time dynamic self-calibration function, which automatically calibrates to 100% transmittance after power-on.
6. Supporting pillar in the packing makes it more convenient on the data reading.
|1||LS183 Spectrum Transmission Meter||1||pcs|
|4||Certificate / warranty card||1||pcs|
|6||Packing box dimension 34*29*9 cm（L*W*H）||1||pcs|
The meter has one-year warranty. If the instrument works abnormally, please send the whole instrument to our company for maintenance
Provide users with spare parts and lifelong maintenance services
Provide the users with the meter inspection service
Free technical support for long term
Manufacturer: Shenzhen Linshang Technology Co.,Ltd. Website: https://www.linshangtech.com/
Service hotline: 0755-86263411 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the Spectrum Transmission Meter selection, please click article below for details
1. The difference between LS183 spectrum transmission meter and LS182 window film transmission meter
LS182 can measure six parameters of visible light 380-760nm, ultraviolet 365nm, infrared 940nm, 1400nm, full infrared and SHGC.
LS183 can measure visible light 380-760nm, ultraviolet 365nm, infrared 940nm.
2. The difference between LS183 and LS108H spectrum transmission meter
Both LS183 and LS108H spectrum transmission meters can measure the transmittance of infrared, ultraviolet and visible light.
1) LS183 use a card slot design with a detector hole diameter of 10mm and width between the light source and the receiver is 47mm.
2) LS108H use a desktop design, the detector hole diameter is only 1mm and the height between the light source and the receiver is 20mm.
LS108H is suitable for measuring small-sized materials and more widely used, so the price of LS183 is slightly higher. LS183 is suitable for measuring large-sized materials.
Your product information request
Please tell us a little about yourself and one of our salers will be in touch shortly.
● Test UV 365nm, IR 940nm, VL 380-760nm transmission
● Suitable for testing transparent and uniform materials, such as insulating glass, PMMA and PC material,etc.
● Three light sources share a test hole
● High accuracy : better than ± 1% (colorless and homogeneous transparent materials)
● High or low transmittance materials is measurable (0.001% - 99.8%)