LS108 spectrum transmission meter is a professional optical transmittance tester for measuring the spectacle lenses, coating materials, organic materials, anti-blue light materials and other materials. The meter combines three measuring light paths in one. Users can select to measure the transmission rate or rejection rate. Four display interfaces can be selected: visible light/blue light/purple light transmission+UV400, visible light/blue light transmission+UV400, visible light/blue light/purple light transmission, visible light/blue light/purple rejection+UV400 .
The LS108 spectrum transmission meter uses 395nm purple light source, 430nm blue light source and a visible light source to illuminate the transparent material under test. The sensor detects incident light intensity of the three light sources and the light intensity after passing through the transparent material under test. The transmitted light intensity and the incident light intensity is the transmittance, shown in percentage. Rejection rate=100%- transmission rate. The meter is exquisit and small.
|Parameter||LS108 Spectrum Transmission Meter|
|Purple light peak wavelength||395nm|
|Blue light peak wavelength||430nm|
|Visible light||380nm-760nm full wavelength, in line with CIE photopic luminosity function|
|Minimum test sample size||￠1mm|
|Measurement accuracy||±2% (colorless uniform transparent material, 0-90% transmittance)|
|Dimension||170mm × 180mm × 144mm(L*H*W)|
1. The spectrum transmission meter has a wide range of applications, suitable for the transmission and rejection rate test of glasses, glass, anti-blue light materials, mobile phone lenses, etc.
2. The light transmission meter can simultaneously measure the transmission value and rejection rate of 430nm blue light /395nm purple light /380nm-760nm visible light and UV400 (the maximum ultraviolet rejection wavelength).
3. The meter uses one light path. Three transmission values can be obtained by measuring one time.
4. The meter has a real-time dynamic self-calibration function, the transmission meter will be automatically calibrated to 100% transmission or 0% rejection after starting up or when starting a new measurement.
5. The test aperture of the instrument is 1mm, which can measure large thickness materials.
6. Compared with the old version spectrum transmission meter, the new version spectrum transmission meter is compact and easy to carry.
7. Large LCD screen display, exquisite and stylish appearance, can be used in exhibitions and so on.
8. The spectrum transmission meter has two display interfaces in Chinese and English. Four interfaces can be selected: visible light/blue light/purple light transmission+UV400, visible light/blue light transmission+UV400, visible light/blue light/purple light transmission, visible light/blue light/purple rejection+UV400.
|1||LS108 Spectrum Transmission Meter||1||pcs|
|4||Certificate / warranty card||1||pcs|
|5||Packing box dimension 231*241*161 cm（L*W*H）||1||pcs|
Manufacturer: Shenzhen Linshang Technology Co.,Ltd. Website: https://www.linshangtech.com/
Service hotline: 0755-86263411 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the Spectrum Transmission Meter selection, please click article below for details
Light Transmission Meter Selection and FAQ.
1. What does the UV400 value mean?
Maximum UV rejection wavelength. For example: UV371 indicates that the maximum ultraviolet rejection wavelength of the tested lens is 371nm, which means that the total rejection effect of the lens on ultraviolet rays is calculated at 371nm.
Your product information request
Please tell us a little about yourself and one of our salers will be in touch shortly.
● Test IR transmission (850nm/940nm), VLT (550nm)
● Suitable for measuring IR ink hole, remote control window and IR-cut filter
● Three light sources share a test hole
● Test UV 365nm, IR 940nm, VL 380-760nm transmission
● Suitable for testing transparent and homogeneous materials, such as insulating glass, PMMA and PC material,etc.
● Three light sources share a test hole
● English and Chinese display interfaces can be switched
● Suitable for testing transparent and unifrom materials, such as insulating glass,PMMA and PC material,etc.