LS108 Spectrum Transmission Meter (2nd)
I. LS108 Spectrum Transmission Meter Introduction
LS108 spectrum transmission meter is a professional optical transmittance tester for measuring the spectacle lenses, coating materials, organic materials, anti-blue light materials and other materials. It can test the blue light transmittance of 430nm, visible light transmittance of 380nm-760nm and purple light transmittance of 395nm. The meter combines the three measured light paths into one. Three data can be obtained at a time. Three display interfaces can be selected: visible light/blue light/purple light transmittance +UV400, visible light/blue light transmittance+UV400, visible light/blue light/purple light transmittance.
The LS108 spectrum transmission meter use a purple light source, a blue light source and a visible light source to illuminate the transparent material under test. The sensor detects the incident light intensity of the three light sources and the light intensity after passing through the transparent material under test. The transmitted light intensity and the incident light intensity is the transmittance, expressed as a percentage. The meter is exquisite, small and beautiful.
II. LS108 Spectrum Transmission Meter Parameters
|Purple light peak wavelength||395nm|
|Blue light peak wavelength||430nm|
|Visible light||380nm-760nm full wavelength, in line withCIE photopic luminosity function|
|Minimum test sample size||￠1mm|
|Measurement accuracy||better than ± 2% (colorless and uniform transparent material)|
|Dimension||170mm × 180mm × 144mm(L*H*W)|
|Power supply||5V AC/DC Adapter or mobile power (optional)|
III. LS108 Spectrum Transmission Meter Features
1. The spectrum transmission meter has a wide range of applications, suitable for the transmission test of glasses, glass, anti-blue light materials, mobile phone lenses, etc.
2. The light transmission meter can simultaneously measure the 430nm blue light transmittance, 395nm purple light transmittance, 380nm-760nm full-wavelength visible light transmittance and UV400 (the maximum ultraviolet blocking wavelength).
3. The meter uses one light path. Three transmittance can be obtained by measuring one time.
4. The meter has a real-time dynamic self-calibration function, the transmission meter will be automatically calibrated to 100% transmittance after starting up or when starting a new measurement.
5. The test aperture of the instrument is 1mm, which can measure large thickness materials.
6. Compared with the old spectrum transmission meter, the new spectrum transmission meter is compact and easy to carry.
7. Large LCD screen display, exquisite and stylish appearance, can be used to in exhibitions and so on.
8. The spectrum transmission meter has two display interfaces in Chinese and English. Three interfaces can be selected: visible light/blue light/purple light transmittance +UV400, visible light/blue light transmittance+UV400, visible light/blue light/purple light transmittance.
IV. LS108 Spectrum Transmission Meter Qualification
VI. LS108 Spectrum Transmission Meter Packaging Details
|1||LS108 Spectrum Transmission Meter||1||pcs|
|4||Certificate / warranty card||1||pcs|
|5||Packing box dimension 231*241*161 cm（L*W*H）||1||pcs|
VII. LS108 Spectrum Transmission Meter After-sales Service
Manufacturer: Shenzhen Linshang Technology Co.,Ltd. Website: https://www.linshangtech.com/
Service hotline: 0755-86263411 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the Spectrum Transmission Meter selection, please click article below for details
VIII. FAQ about LS108 Spectrum Transmission Meter
1. What does the UV400 value mean?
Maximum UV rejection wavelength. For example: UV371 indicates that the maximum ultraviolet rejection wavelength of the tested lens is 371nm, which means that the total rejection effect of the lens on ultraviolet rays is calculated at 371nm.