I. LS108A Lens Transmission Meter Introduction
LS108A lens transmission meter is mainly used to measure IR ink hole of mobile phone lens. (It is also suitable for infrared ray transmittance testing of various products that use infrared technology, such as remote control windows, IR cut, etc.) Current smartphones generally have two small holes, one for sensing light and one for sensing distance. The infrared penetration ability of these two small holes will directly affect the performance of the light sensor and the distance sensor. So usually we will use a lens transmittance tester to detect its transmittance.
The LS108A lens transmission meter use an infrared 850nm light source, an infrared 940nm light source and a visible 550nm light source to illuminate the transparent material under test. The sensor detects the incident light intensity of the three light sources and the light intensity after passing through the transparent material under test. The ratio of the incident light intensity is the transmittance, expressed as a percentage. The test aperture is 1mm. Measured object whose size is greater than 1mm can be tested. Three data can be measured at a time.
II. LS108A Lens Transmission Meter Parameters
|Measuring beam diameter||￠1mm|
|Infrared peakwavelength||850nm / 940nm|
|Visible light peak wavelength||550nm|
|Measurement accuracy||Better than ± 2%(colorless anduniform transparent materials)|
|Dimension||170mm x 180mm x 144mm(L*W*H)|
|Power supply||5V AC / DC power supply or mobile power (charger) (optional)|
III. LS108A Lens Transmission Meter Features
Three light sources share a test hole and are equipped with alignment indicator LEDs for auxiliary alignment. Three data can be measured at a time.
The spectrum transmission meter can measure the 550nm visible light transmittance and the 850nm and 940nm infrared transmittance. 850nm/550nm/940nm, 550nm/850nm and 550nm/940nm three display modes can be selected.
3. The lens transmission meter is mainly used to measure the transmittance of the IR ink hole of the mobile phone lens. It is also suitable for the infrared transmittance test of various products with infrared technology, such as the remote control window and IR cut filter.
4. The light transmission meter is equipped with computer software, which can export the test results to the software. It can also use the computer software to judge the pass/NG and count the number of tests.
5. The minimum test hole size of the lens transmission meter is 1mm, which can be used to measure the tested material which is larger than 1mm.
6. Using large LCD screen for easy reading.
7. The transmission meter has a real-time dynamic self-calibration function, which automatically calibrates to 100% transmittance after startup.
8. Using Type C double-sided pluggable interface, you can also connect to computer software.
IV. LS108A Lens Transmission Meter Qualification
VI. LS108A Lens Transmission Meter Packaging Details
|1||LS108A lens transmission meter||1||pcs|
|4||Certificate / warranty card||1||pcs|
|5||USB flash disk with PC software||1||pcs|
|6||Packing box dimension 231*241*161（L*W*H）||1||pcs|
|7||USB extension cable||1||pcs|
VII. LS108A Lens Transmission Meter After-sales Service
The meter has one-year warranty. If the instrument works abnormally, please send the whole instrument to our company for maintenance
Provide users with spare parts and lifelong maintenance services
Provide the users with the meter inspection service
Free technical support for long term
Manufacturer: Shenzhen Linshang Technology Co.,Ltd. Website: https://www.linshangtech.com/
Service hotline: 0755-86263411 Email: email@example.com
For more information about the Lens Transmission Meter selection, please click article below for details
VIII. FAQ about LS108A Lens Transmission Meter
1. The difference between LS108A and LS108D
The only difference is the detector hole diameter. The detector hole diameter of LS108A is 1mm, while the detector hole
diameter of LS108D is 0.5mm. Since the detector hole diameter of LS108D lens transmission meter is smaller, so it is more
suitable for measuring small-sized materials.
IX. Recommended products
● Test IR transmission (850nm/940nm), VLT (550nm)
● Suitable for measuring IR ink hole, remote control window and IR-cut filter
● Three light sources share a test hole
● Test UV 365nm, IR 940nm, VL 380-760nm transmission
● Suitable for testing transparent and homogeneous materials, such as insulating glass, PMMA and PC material,etc.
● Three light sources share a test hole
● English and Chinese display interfaces can be switched
● Suitable for testing transparent and unifrom materials, such as insulating glass,PMMA and PC material,etc.