Linshang FS2150 sales kit, also known as insulated glass reflection power demonstration kit, it can simulate infrared and ultraviolet rays in sunlight through infrared lamps and ultraviolet flashlights. The instrument can demonstrate the UV and IR rejection performance and IR reflection performance of measured materials. This demonstration instrument is equipped with a special aluminum case and exhibition stand, which is convenient for carrying out and quick installation. It is suitable for demonstration of heat insulation and UV rejection performance of various materials such as solar film, heat insulation glass and energy-saving glass.
The plexiglass booth has a clean and beautiful appearance, which is suitable for the exhibition of performances such as stick-film glass and thermal insulation glass.
The entire sales kit consists of a variety of instruments, which can be used to test the infrared and ultraviolet rejection performance of the tested material. The insulated glass reflection power demonstration kit can also demonstrate the infrared reflection performance of the tested material, which is more suitable for demonstrating materials that insulate the heat by reflection.
The thermal insulation effect can be displayed directly by the value of the power meter or the rotation speed of the glass radiometer blade. We can also judge the heat insulation performance through the temperature difference by feeling with our own hands.
A special aluminum case is provided for easy carrying out.
FS2150 Solar Film Sales Kit Composition
|2||150W Philips infrared light||1||pcs|
|4||LS123 UV power meter||1||pcs|
|6||LS122 IR power meter||2||pcs|
|7||Packing box dimension 46 * 39 * 20 cm(L * W * H)||1||pcs|
FS2150 Solar Film Sales Kit Functions
1. Plexiglass booth: The plexiglass booth is used to fix multiple instruments and accessories in an orderly manner, helping users to quickly place the accessories in order and reducing data changes caused by the movement of accessories.
2. 150W infrared lamp: The use of genuine Philips infrared lamp, which simulates the sunlight, allows users to better experience the heat rejection effect of the test sample.
3. LS122 infrared power meter (next to the infrared lamp): It is mainly used to receive and measure the infrared intensity reflected by the tested material.
4. UV flashlight: Simulate the ultraviolet rays in sunlight, allowing users to intuitively experience the rejection effect of test materials on ultraviolet rays.
5. LS123 UV Power Meter: Test the intensity of ultraviolet rays transmitted through the material under test and calculate the ultraviolet rejection rate of the sample by comparing the test data before and after the material is placed.
6. Glass radiometer: When the infrared light directly shines on the glass radiometer, the blade will rotate rapidly. The speed of the blade rotation is proportional to the light intensity. If you use a well-insulated solar film, stick-film glass and other materials to block the light, The speed of the blade rotation will decrease significantly.
7. LS122 IR Power Meter(opposite the infrared lamp): It is mainly used to receive the infrared intensity data transmitted through the measured material. The infrared rejection rate of the sample can be calculated.
The meter has one-year warranty. If the instrument works abnormally, please send the whole instrument to our company for maintenance
Provide users with spare parts and lifelong maintenance services
Provide the users with the meter inspection service
Free technical support for long term
Manufacturer: Shenzhen Linshang Technology Co.,Ltd. Website: https://www.linshangtech.com/
Service hotline: 0755-86263411 Email: email@example.com
For more information about the window film transmission meter selection, please click on the article below for details
Window Film Transmission Meter Selection and FAQ.
1. The difference between FS2150 and SK1150 sales kits
FS2150 has one more infrared power meter than SK1150, which is placed on the same side of the infrared lamp to measure the reflection performance of materials;
FS2150 is suitable for measuring heat insulation materials with good reflection performance.
2. What's the difference between FS3150 and FS2150?
The light intensity of the infrared lamp in FS3150 sales kit can be adjusted, but the light intensity of the infrared lamp in FS2150 sales kit is fixed.
3. The glass size for the sales kit
32*20cm is recommended.
Your product information request
Please tell us a little about yourself and one of our salers will be in touch shortly.
● Test UV and IR rejection rate and VLT
● Suitable for testing regular transparent solar film, stick-film glass, etc
● Adopt parallel light path, glass with large thickness is measureable
● Test infrared radiation power and IR rejection rate
● Power range: 0-40000 W/m²
● Spectral response: 1000nm-1700nm
● Test ultraviolet radiation power and UV rejection rate
● Power range: 0-40000 W / m²
● Spectral response: 260nm-380nm, λp=365nm