LS108H Spectrum Transmission Meter
I. LS108H Spectrum Transmission Meter Introduction
Linshang LS108H spectrum transmission meter has upgraded to LS108H spectrum transmission meter (2nd). To know about this product, please refer to
Linshang LS108H spectrum transmission meter is a desktop optical transmittance meter, mainly used to measure the transmittance of various uniform and transparent materials. The test aperture of the instrument is 3mm, which is suitable for the transmittance, infrared and ultraviolet transmittance measurement of small size materials. The flat bench-type design is convenient for placing various test samples. The accurate data will be immediately displayed on the interface. With parallel light path design, the LS108H visible light transmission meter can measure thicker materials.
The LS108H spectrum transmission meter use ultraviolet light source, infrared light source and visible light source to illuminate the tested transparent material. The sensor detects the intensity of the incident light of the three light sources and the light intensity after transmitting the tested transparent material. The ratio of the transmitted light intensity to the incident light intensity is the transmittance, expressed as a percentage.
II. LS108H Spectrum Transmission Meter Application
The visible light transmission meter is suitable for measuring the transmittance of various uniform and transparent materials, such as glass, plastic, coatings, resin lenses, plexiglass (acrylic), etc. The following pictures show some measurement of materials:
III. LS108H Spectrum Transmission Meter Parameters
|UV peak wavelength||365nm|
|IR peak wavelength||940nm|
|Visible light peak wavelength||380nm-760nm full wavelength,
in line with CIE photopic luminosity function
|Measurement accuracy||Better than ± 2% (colorless and uniform transparent materials)|
|Minimum test sample size||￠ 3mm|
|Dimension||200 mm ×180 mm ×106 mm (L*W*H)|
|Weight||about 1500 g|
|Power supply||5V AC / DC power supply, or powered by mobile power|
IV. LS108H Spectrum Transmission Meter Characteristics
1. Ultraviolet transmittance, infrared transmittance and visible light transmittance can be measured simultaneously.
2. The LS108H spectrum transmission meter use the parallel light source. The measurement data of testing large thickness materials are also stable and accurate.
3. The test aperture is 3mm, which can test the transmittance of small size materials.
4. The spectrum transmission meter adopt desktop design with stainless steel housing. The instrument is easy for the placement of the measured sample.
5. The spectrum transmission meter is powered by 5V power supply . It can also be connected to mobile power (charger).
V. LS108H Spectrum Transmission Meter Qualification
VII. LS108H Spectrum Transmission Meter Packaging Details
|1||LS108H Spectrum Transmission Meter||1||pcs|
|4||Certificate / warranty card||1||pcs|
|5||Packing box dimension 34*25*14 cm（L*W*H）||1||pcs|
VIII.LS108H Spectrum Transmission Meter After-Sales Service
Manufacturer: Shenzhen Linshang Technology Co.,Ltd. Website: https://www.linshangtech.com/
Service hotline: 0755-86263411 Email: email@example.com
For more information about the Spectrum Transmission Meter selection, please click article below for details
IX. Recommended products
● High or low transmittance materials is measurable (0.001% - 99.8%)
● And VL transmittance of translucent materials such as opalescent, matte, etc.
● Optical density measurement range: 0 - 6OD. Transmittance resolution: 0.005%.
● Light source: 380-760nm VL, conforms to CIE photopic luminosity function
● English and Chinese display interfaces can be switched
● Suitable for testing transparent and unifrom materials, such as insulating glass,PMMA and PC material,etc.