How to Use Bluetooth Paint Thickness Gauge
Most of the automobile body casings are made of metal materials, steel plates, carbon fiber, aluminum, reinforced plastics, etc., generally, the outer casing of the automobile is steel plate, and the outer casing of some high-grade cars is aluminum. Therefore, when using a Bluetooth paint thickness gauge to test cars of different materials, the paint thickness gauge will switch between different measurement modes.
The Bluetooth paint thickness gauge is used as an example to test the paint thickness of an aluminum casing car.
1. First scan the QR code to install the APP of the Bluetooth paint thickness gauge to mobile phone. After the installation is completed, the icon of the “Coating thickness gauge” is displayed on the mobile phone interface.
2. Press and hold the Bluetooth paint thickness gauge for 3 seconds in the off state, the paint thickness gauge will enter the setting interface, short press the power button to select “NFe” (non-ferrous) mode or “Fe/NFe” automatic measurement mode. Because next we measured the thickness of the paint on the all-aluminum car casing, it could not be tested in iron-based (Fe) mode.
3. Turn on the Bluetooth function of the mobile phone, and then search for the device in the APP. After the search result appears, select the corresponding serial number to match the Bluetooth paint thickness gauge. After the match is successful. The paint thickness gauge will enter the measurement interface and the mobile app will display the data measured by the paint thickness gauge in real time.
4. When using the Bluetooth paint thickness gauge, the finger needs to hold the groove position under the paint thickness gauge, and the probe is pressed vertically on the surface of the object to be tested. The test data will be displayed on the screen, and each test will be accompanied by a beep.
5. After the test is over, you can preview the report through the mobile app. Users can also enter information in the report and share the report to other apps or print it out.
The biggest feature of the Bluetooth paint thickness gauge is that it can record and store data. When using the Bluetooth paint thickness gauge to evaluate the used car, the Bluetooth data transmission function can help users to comprehensively analyze the thickness of the car paint, and objectively evaluate the value of used cars.
- Linshang LS220, LS191, LS160A– Necessary for Car Cover Inspection
- High precision coating thickness gauge for used car
- Plating Thickness Measuring Instrument for Detecting Anti-corrosion Coating
- Automotive paint protection films coating thickness gauge
- Coating Thickness Gauge for Second Hand Vehicle
- Zero Adjustment Step of Coating Thickness Gauge