Linshang Paint Thickness Gauge,the Leader in Domestic Similar Products
Linshang paint thickness gauge is widely used in metal processing industry, hardware industry, shipbuilding industry, aerospace industry and other fields. It has become a leader in domestic counterparts.
Generally speaking, paint thickness gauges are divided into the following five types according to the measurement principle:
1. Magnetic thickness measurement method: suitable for non-magnetic coating thickness measurement on magnetic materials. Magnetically permeable materials are generally: steel, iron, silver, nickel. This method has high measurement accuracy.
2. Eddy current thickness measurement method: suitable for non-conductive coating thickness measurement on magnetic metal. This method has lower accuracy than the magnetic thickness measurement method.
3. Electrolytic thickness measurement method: This method is different from the above two types and is not a non-destructive test. It needs to destroy the coating and the accuracy is generally not high.
4. Radiation thickness measurement method: The price of the instrument is very expensive (generally above RMB 100,000), which is suitable for some special occasions.
5. Ultrasonic thickness gauge method: It is suitable for the measurement of the thickness of multi-layer coatings or occasions. But it is generally expensive and the measurement accuracy is not high.
So, what is the principle of the paint thickness gauge ? The principle of the paint thickness gauge can be divided into two parts: the detection part and the reading part of the electronic module. The detection part mainly uses a receiving device. This receiving device receives an electromagnetic signal and then the coating thickness can be measured. The electronic module part mainly displays the measured data. Its working principle is to show the data through the transformation of some signals. It is precisely because of the paint thickness gauge principle that the device must not be used in a strong magnetic environment when it is used.
Nowadays, there are many domestic manufacturers of paint thickness gauges. In the end, which manufacturer's performance-price ratio is really competitive? Linshang paint thickness gauge, with absolute advantages in performance, quality and service, has become the first choice for customers in many manufacturing and research industries.
Linshang LS221 paint thickness gauge is also called film thickness gauge, which is a professional instrument for measuring the thickness of metal surface coatings. This paint thickness gauge uses the Hall effect and eddy current effect principles to accurately measure the thickness of non-magnetic coatings on ferromagnetic metal substrates and the thickness of non-conductive coatings on the magnetic metal substrates. It is an iron-aluminum dual-purpose paint thickness gauge. Linshang LS221 paint thickness gauge is widely used in metal processing industry, hardware industry, shipbuilding industry, aerospace industry and other fields. It has won high recognition from customers in all walks of life and has become a leader in domestic similar products.
- Plating Thickness Measuring Instrument for Detecting Anti-corrosion Coating
- Coating Thickness Gauge for Second Hand Vehicle
- Automotive paint protection films coating thickness gauge
- Linshang LS220, LS191, LS160A– Necessary for Car Cover Inspection
- High precision coating thickness gauge for used car
- Zero Adjustment Step of Coating Thickness Gauge