High-precision light transmittance meter for testing light guide plate
The light guide plate, also called LGP, is printed with a light guiding point on the bottom surface of the high-tech acrylic sheet to make the light guide plate uniformly emit light. Used in LCD monitors and lamps. Moreover, the light transmittance of the material has extremely high requirements, and the light guide plate used to test light transmittance is selected to be a high-precision light transmittance meter designed by a parallel light path.
The LGP is a high-tech acrylic/PC plate with high reflectivity and no light absorption, and the light guide point is printed on the bottom surface of the plate.
When the light hits each light guide point, the reflected light will spread to various angles and emitted from the front surface of the light guide plate, so that the light guide plate uniformly emits light.
The light transmittance of the light guide plate has very high requirements in the industry. When selecting materials, acrylic sheets that are not easy to yellow and have a light transmittance of not less than 92% should be selected, which are mostly used in liquid crystal displays and lamps, because such materials have certain thickness, when testing the light transmittance, you need to use a high-precision light transmittance meter designed for parallel light path, so we strongly recommend Linshang Technology's LS116 high-precision light transmittance meter.
It is recommended that the high-precision light transmittance meter LS116 test the light transmittance of the LGP material, mainly has the following two points:
1. The light source is processed by parallel light path, which can accurately test large thickness materials. Many light transmittance meter on the market use point light sources, while large thickness materials have a light collecting effect on point light sources, which will lead to too large test data. So the reference of the data is of little significance.
2. LS116 high-precision light transmittance meter, the accuracy of up to ± 1%, transmittance measurement range of 0.001% -99.8%, can test the transmittance of high transmittance materials. And the data ensures that it can be pass through the inspection of metrology institute, it is very suitable for measuring materials with high precision requirements.
Combined with the extremely high requirements of the light transmittance of the light guide plate and the high precision feature of LS116 light transmittance meter parallel light path design. To measure the light transmittance of the LGP material, it is strongly recommended that you use the Linshang LS116 light transmittance meter for testing.
- Light Transmittance Meter Test Frosted Glass
- What Light Transmittance Meter is used to detect the Thick Glass?
- Professional Light Transmission Meter for Light-shielding Film
- How to Test the Smoke Transmittance?
- Transmittance Measurement of Plastic PC
- The Operation Method of Front-windshield Transmittance Meter