UV Curing Lamps and Corresponding UV radiometers
1. The main peak of the high-pressure mercury lamp is 365nm. Mainly used for curing UV varnish, UV ink and UV paint. Testing the energy of the high-pressure mercury lamp can use Linshang LS120 UV radiometer.
The main peak of the UV iron halogen lamp is 365nm +380nm, mainly used for some materials what are difficult to cure, or some coatings need deep-curing, it can also be used to achieve the general 365nm UV curing on a lower power level, so we can also think this lamp is an energy-saving lamp. The energy of the UV halogen lamp can be tested with Linshang LS128UV radiometer.
The main peak of the UV Gallium lamps is 417nm, usually called 420nm, mainly used for Gallium lodine lamps, exposure lights. The energy of the UV Gallium lamps can be tested with Linshang LS128 UV radiometer.
The peak wavelength of UV LED used for the curing industry is mainly at 365nm, 395nm, 405nm, it is an energy-saving environmental UV light source. Testing the energy of the high-pressure mercury lamp can use Linshang LS128 UV radiometer.
- Linshang New Product LS110H Split Transmission Meter
- The UV energy meter manufacturer - Shenzhen Linshang Technology Co., Ltd.
- Best UV LED Energy Meter—LS128 UV Power Puck
- New Product:LS192 Gloss Meter
- New product UV energy meter to make your measurements more accurate
- New Product: LS220B Paint Meter for Cars