Several UV Curing Lamps and Corresponding UV Energy Meters
UV lamps that can be used for curing include High pressure mercury lamps, UV Gallium lamps, UV Halogen lamps, and UV LED lamps.Each UV lamp has a different spectral curve, So for testing different main peak wavelength also need to choose different UV energy meter.
1. The main peak of the high-pressure mercury lamp is 365nm. Mainly used for curing UV varnish, UV ink and UV paint. Testing the energy of the high-pressure mercury lamp can use Linshang LS120 UV energy meter.
2. The main peak of the UV iron halogen lamp is 365nm +380nm, mainly used for some materials what are difficult to cure, or some coatings need deep-curing, it can also be used to achieve the general 365nm UV curing on a lower power level, so we can also think this lamp is an energy-saving lamp. The energy of the UV halogen lamp can be tested with Linshang LS128 UV energy meter.
3. The main peak of the UV Gallium lamps is 417nm, usually called 420nm, mainly used for Gallium lodine lamps, exposure lights. The energy of the UV Gallium lamps can be tested with Linshang LS128 UV energy meter.
4. The peak wavelength of UV LED used for the curing industry is mainly at 365nm, 395nm, 405nm, it is an energy-saving environmental UV light source. Testing the energy of the high-pressure mercury lamp can use Linshang LS128 UV energy meter.
- UV Energy Meter Applied on UV Exposure Machine
- Application of UV Light Meter in Water Treatment
- Application of UV Energy Meter in PCB Exposure Machine
- UV Energy Meter for Optical Communication Industry
- UV Curing Machine and UV Radiometer
- UV Curing Equipment of UV LED Irradiator and UV Energy Detector