Linshang LS192 portable gloss meter can be used for the surface gloss test of paints, coatings, inks, plastics, paper, tiles, ceramics, stone, metal and electroplated products. It is a 60 degree angle gloss meter with measurement range up to 1000GU. The test data can be comparable to the German BYK gloss tester.
Gloss Meter Application
|Error of indication
|Minimum test material size
|10℃ ～ 40℃
|-10℃ ～ 60℃
|Less than 85%, no dew
|Lithium rechargeable battery
|104mm(L) * 35mm(W) * 60mm(H)
digital gloss meter dimension
1. Ultra-small design that fits in your pocket for easy portability.
2. Wide measurement range which can reach 1000GU.
3. The gloss checker has high accuracy which can ensure that it passes the testing of any authoritative metrology institute and meets the standards of national level working machines. There is no much difference with the test data of foreign gloss meter.
4. The instrument has a standard board self-diagnosis function to ensure that measurement deviation will not be caused by the standard board contamination.
5. It can measure the gloss of the tested material in real time. During the measurement, you can record and store the current data by short press the power button.
6. The instrument displays the real-time value, maximum value, minimum value, average value and standard deviation value at the same time. The number of statistics can be up to 99 groups (after connecting the instrument to the computer software through a USB cable, the number of statistics can be set within the range of 1-99 groups)
7. The digital gloss meter supports USB data transmission function and comes with operating software. After connecting to the computer, you can operate and complete the test report through the software.
8. The instrument has a temperature compensation function. The value is stable and there is no need for calibration in short time.
9. Built-in rechargeable battery, the digital gloss meter can be used continuously for more than 48 hours on a single charge.
Qualification and Standards
1．LS192 gloss meter conform to the following national standards
GBT 9754-2007 Paints and varnishes-Determination of specular gloss of non-metallic paint films at 20°,60°, 85°
JJG 696-2002 Verification Regulation of Specular Gloss Meters and Gloss Plates
2．LS192 gloss meter certificate
|Gloss meter host
|Holder with the standard
|Special lens cloth
After Sales Service
The meter has one-year warranty. If the instrument works abnormally, please send the whole instrument to our company for maintenance
Provide users with spare parts and lifelong maintenance services
Provide the users with the meter inspection service
Free technical support for long term
Manufacturer: Shenzhen Linshang Technology Co.,Ltd. Website: https://www.linshangtech.com/
Service hotline: 0755-86263411 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the gloss meter selection , please click“Gloss Meter Selection and FAQ".
1. The difference between LS191 and LS192 gloss meters
The main difference between LS191 and LS192 is the gloss measurement range. The measurement range of LS191 gloss meter is 0-200GU, while the measurement range of LS192 is 0-1000GU. If you need to measure high gloss materials such as metal or mirror, you need to use LS192 gloss meter.
2. What is repeatability and reproducibility?
Repeatability is the difference between multiple measurements of the same sample under the same conditions, the same people, the same gloss meter and the same environment.
Reproducibility refers to the difference of measuring the same sample under different conditions, such as the same people using different gloss meters, or different people using the same gloss meter.
3. What is the zero value error？
When testing a material with 0 GU, the difference between the measured value and 0.
Your product information request
Please let us know your requirements and we will be in contact with you shortly！
● Surface gloss test of paints, coatings, inks, etc.
● With a standard board self-diagnosis function
● With temperature conpensation function
● Provide PC software