Gloss Meter Selection and FAQ
Gloss Meterupplier Linshang Technology provides 60 degree marble gloss meter for surface gloss detection of stone,paint,metal,plastic,fabric,tile,ceramic and other materials. There are two types of gloss meters: LS191 and LS192.It is a gloss meter produced according to the national verification regulations JJG 696-2002 "Mirror Gloss Meter and Gloss Plate".All the indicators meet the requirements of the first-class working machine in the metrological verification regulations.
I. Linshang Gloss Meter SelectionTable and Price List
|Model||LS191 Gloss Meter||LS192 Gloss Meter|
|Error of indication||0-100GU:±1.5
|Minimum Size of Sample||28mm*14mm|
|Relative Humidity||Less than 85%,no dew|
|Power Supply||Lithium recharegeable battery|
II. Gloss Meter Details
1. Linshang Gloss Meter advantages
High precision: meet the national first-class working machine standards and ensure to pass the inspection of Chinese national metrology institute.
Simple operation:Real-time measurement,there is no need to press the button.
Intelligent statistics:record the number of measurements in real time,automatically calculate the maximum, minimum, average and standard deviation values, which is convenient for analyzing the uniformity of the material gloss.
Power-on self-test: It automatically detects whether the standard board is dirty or not and automatically prompts whether it needs to clean the standard board.Avoid inaccurate testing due the fouling of the standard board.
All-aluminum body:the body is made of aluminum which is more texture and more durable. The meter has small size and it is easy to carry around.
2. Linshang LS191 and LS192 Gloss Meters
● The sheen instrument case is made of all-aluminum material plus oxidation process,with blue surface sticker and the overall appearance is very textured.
● Suitable for surface gloss test of low gloss materials such as paints, coatings and paper.
● Overall appearance: The surface of the aluminum material is oxidized and matched with the sticker with the mirror effect.
● Suitable for surface gloss detection of high gloss items such as metal and plating materials.
III. Gloss Meter FAQ
1. Which one should I choose for two gloss meters?
The LS191 range is 0-200GU and the low-gloss material can be measured with the LS191 model. LS192 is a meter with large measurement range of 0-1000GU. For high-gloss materials such as metal and electroplating products, you can choose LS192.
2. Can the gloss meter be connected to the computer?
Yes,the sheen instrument is equipped with a USB cable and computer software, which can be connected to the computer for automatic measurement.The test data can be archived to generate a test report.
3. Is it necessary to replace the light source after using the gloss meter for a long time?
The sheen instrument does not require frequent replacement of the light source.
4. What battery is used for the gloss meter? Is it power?
The sheen instrument is powered by a rechargeable lithium battery, which is ultra-low power consumption and can be used continuously for more than 50 hours at a time.
5. Does the gloss meter have to be calibrated with a standard board before each measurement?
It is not required because the sheen instrument has a temperature compensation function to ensure long-term data stability without frequent calibration.