I. SK1150 Sales Kit Introduction
Linshang SK1150 solar film insulation demonstrator is also called sales kit. It is mainly used for solar film, thermal insulation film and energy-saving glass insulation test. The instrument uses Philips 150W infrared light source. The high heat of infrared light makes the entire display process imitate the sun light irradiation which can intuitively allow customers to experience the heat rejection effect of solar film or heat-insulating glass. Customers can also experience the performance differences of different grades of solar film, thermal insulation glass and other products. The sales kit is composed of a variety of instruments, with a special aluminum case, which is convenient to carry out.
II. SK1150 Sales Kit Characteristics
The plexiglass booth has a clean and beautiful appearance, which is very suitable for the exhibition of performances such as film glass and thermal insulation glass.
The entire sales kit consists of multiple instruments that can be used to test the infrared and ultraviolet rejection properties of the material under test.
The thermal insulation effect can be obtained by numerical calculation method or customers can feel the temperature change after glass is blocked.
A special aluminum case is provided for easy carrying out.
III. SK1150 Sales Kit Composition
|2||150W Philips infrared light||1||pcs|
|4||LS123 UV power meter||1||pcs|
|6||LS122 infrared power meter||1||pcs|
|7||Packing box dimension46 * 39 * 20 cm (L * W * H)||1||pcs|
IV. SK1150 Sales Kit Functions
1. Plexiglass booth: The plexiglass booth is used to fix multiple instruments and accessories in an orderly manner, helping users to quickly place the accessories in order and reducing data changes caused by the movement of accessories.
2. 150W infrared lamp: using genuine Philips infrared lamp, imitating the sunlight, so that users can better experience the heat rejection effect of the test sample.
3. Ultraviolet flashlight: Simulate the ultraviolet rays in the sun, allowing users to intuitively experience the rejection effect of test samples on ultraviolet rays.
4. LS123 UV power meter: This instrument is used to test the UV intensity. The data can be used to calculate the UV rejection rate of the sample.
5. Glass radiometer: When the infrared light directly shines on the light intensity magic mirror, the blade will rotate rapidly.The speed of the blade rotation is proportional to the light intensity. If you use a well-insulated solar film, stick-film glass, etc. The speed of the blade rotation will decrease significantly.
6. LS122 Infrared Power Meter: An instrument that receives infrared light. The infrared rejection rate of the sample can be calculated from the data before and after the sample is placed.
VI. SK1150 Sales kit After-Sales Service
The meter has one-year warranty. If the instrument works abnormally, please send the whole instrument to our company for maintenance
Provide users with spare parts and lifelong maintenance services
Provide the users with the meter inspection service
Free technical support for long term
Manufacturer: Shenzhen Linshang Technology Co.,Ltd. Website: https://www.linshangtech.com/
Service hotline: 0755-86263411 Email: email@example.com
For more information about the sales kit selection, please click article below for details
VII. SK1150 Sales kit After-Sales Service
● Thermal insulation and UV proof demonstration
● Measure UV/ Infared power and rejection rate
● Use 150W genuine Philips infrared light
● Test infrared radiation power and IR rejection rate
● Power range: 0-40000 W/m²
● Spectral response: 1000nm-1700nm
● Test ultraviolet radiation power and UV rejection rate
● Power range: 0-40000 W / m²
● Spectral response: 260nm-380nm, λp=365nm