Heavy Anticorrosive Coatings Application
1. Application of heavy anticorrosive coatings
Large-scale industrial and mining enterprises: chemical, petrochemical, steel and large-scale smelting pipelines, storage tanks and equipment; important energy industries: natural gas, oil pipes, oil tanks, power transmission and transformation, nuclear power equipment and coal mines; Epoxy coatings are called epoxy coatings. Every year, more than 40% of the world's epoxy resins are used to make epoxy coatings. Most of them are used in the field of anticorrosion. Epoxy anticorrosive coating is one of the most widely used and most important heavy anticorrosive coatings in the world.
2. Heavy coatings and technology
Heavy anti-corrosion coating refers to a special type of coating technology that uses highly corrosion-resistant coatings with a coating film thickness of 200 to 300 μm or more. It is used in severe corrosive environments and has an anti-corrosion period of 10 to 50 years. Its anticorrosive period is particularly long, it is also called long-lasting anticorrosive coating.
The prominent feature of heavy anticorrosive coating is thick film. In order to achieve decades of anticorrosion, a thin coating film is difficult to achieve. The development of highly corrosion-resistant resins and new pigments and fillers is a prerequisite for achieving heavy anti-corrosion coating. Careful surface cleaning of metal substrates is the basis for heavy-duty coatings. Scientific coating design requirements, paint supporting plans and coating construction technology are the key to heavy anticorrosive coating. Strict quality inspection and maintenance management are the guarantee of achieving the effect of heavy anticorrosive coating.
3. Special requirements of anticorrosive coatings
(1) Good adhesion to metal substrate and coatings, good physical and mechanical properties;
(2) Good corrosion resistance to various corrosive media;
(3) Convenient construction. Synthetic resins suitable for the manufacture of heavy anticorrosive coatings include various types of epoxy, polyurethane, acrylic, chlorinated rubber, organic fluorine resin, and unsaturated polyester resins with high corrosion resistance.
4. Thickness detection of heavy anticorrosive coatings
For the measurement of heavy anti-corrosion coating thickness, it is recommended to use Linshang Technology LS223 coating thickness gauge.
This coating thickness gauge uses the principle of eddy current and Hall effect to accurately measure the non-magnetic coating thickness on magnetic metals and the non-conductive coating thickness on non-magnetic metal substrates. Linshang coating thickness gauge can be widely used in the shipbuilding industry, hardware, metal processing industry coatings and anti-corrosion coating thickness measurement. The LS223 coating thickness gauge adopts the separate design and can view the data while measuring in a complex environment. The coating thickness gauge can accurately and non-destructively measure the coating thickness, which can be used in engineering sites and laboratories.
- High precision coating thickness gauge for used car
- Automotive paint protection films coating thickness gauge
- Plating Thickness Measuring Instrument for Detecting Anti-corrosion Coating
- Linshang LS220, LS191, LS160A– Necessary for Car Cover Inspection
- Coating Thickness Gauge for Second Hand Vehicle
- Zero Adjustment Step of Coating Thickness Gauge