How Much Do you Know About Insulating Glass?
1. Introduction of Insulating Glass
Insulating glass is made of high-strength air-tight composite adhesive to bond two or three pieces of glass with a desiccant-containing aluminum alloy frame. New building materials for building weight.
2. Main uses of insulating glass
(1) Due to the good heat insulation and sound insulation performance, it is widely used in buildings that need heating, air conditioning, noise prevention. It is widely used in houses, restaurants, hotels, office buildings, schools, hospitals, shops and other places that require indoor air conditioning.
(2) Insulating glass added with inert gas and color pigment gas is more beautiful and durable. It is mainly used for outer glass decoration.
3. Advantages of insulating glass
(1) High safety performance. In the case of using the original glass with the same thickness, the wind pressure strength of the insulating glass is 1.5 times that of ordinary single glass.
(2) Good thermal insulation performance. Can effectively resist cold and reduce the use of indoor temperature control appliances.
(3) The sound insulation effect is stronger than ordinary glass, which can easily reduce the impact of outdoor noise on the room.
(4) To improve the indoor environment, high-performance insulating glass can intercept much of the energy radiated by the sun, so it can prevent the discomfort caused by radiant heat and reduce the dizziness caused by the evening sun.
4. Transmission and measurement of insulating glass
Insulating glass is a kind of transparent decoration material. The first thing people value when buying is whether it has good light transmission. With the continuous improvement of our living standard, people pay more attention to indoor lighting. As we all know, if the light transmittance of the insulating glass is too low, it will easily cause fatigue, greatly reduce work efficiency and even endanger human health. However, the transmittance of the insulating glass is too high. When the sun is too violent, it can lead to temper irritability, high blood pressure, eye disease and frequent insomnia. Whether the light transmittance is appropriate has become an important criterion for judging the quality of insulating glass. For this reason, hollow glass manufacturers often use spectrum transmission meters to accurately measure the transmittance of glass to ensure that the glass quality meets standards. For example, the LS108H spectrum transmission meter produced by Linshang Technology has many advantages.
First of all, the LS108H spectrum transmission meter uses a 3mm test aperture, which can measure even small size materials. Secondly, the ultraviolet transmittance, infrared transmittance, visible light transmittance are measured at the same time in one step. LS108H spectrum transmission meter also has a parallel light design, which is helpful to solve the problem of inaccurate measurement caused by light refraction. The most important thing is that the flat bench design makes it easier to place test samples, that is, to test immediately. The test data is fast and accurate.
- Features of the LS183 UV Transmittance Meter
- Difference between Visible Light Transmission Meter LS183 and LS108H
- Spectacle lens anti-blue light detection---blue-violet light transmittance meter
- Spectrum Transmission Meter for Measuring PC Sheet
- Difference between LS103A and LS183 spectrum transmission meter
- Measuring the Transmittance of a Hemisphere by Plastic Transmittance Meter